Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinds of sex
There are four kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "FUCK YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer fuck you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.

Why the hell do we want gay marriage?!?

Because we should have the right to be miserable on paper too.

Lol that is very very funny. Also its pretty true. Me and my first boyfriend went through the first three stages, towards the end we felt so distant it was like the Hall Sex stage. We weren't married so there was no need for the fourth stage. That's the thing about gay marriage, you just know some dodgy solicitors and barristers are rubbing their hands with glee knowing they will make millions out of gay married couples getting divorced. I am pleased we've got marriage equality but it has its downsides, namely getting married may finish some relationships off whilst lining the pockets of these lawyers.