Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the Hill (The Awesome way)
I just walk past it, wondering who left it there. And call upon Greenanator The wind/solar power giant robot with built in automated recycling plant and echo friendly weaponry to clean up and defend the hill. :biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Sadly the Greenanator hadn't reckoned with the awesome mess making power of me on a spree. Watch me spree away and your robot give up on life and recycle itself into napkin rings.

I defend the hill with the general rubbishness of men, particularly in Aberdeen.

I disarm your general rubbishness of men, particularly in Aberdeen, with the charm, grace, erudition and hospitality of princealbertofb.

As we shimmy hand in hand into the sunset, leaving behind happy groups seated on the grass around gingham picnic blankets and full to overflowing picnic baskets we send a carrier pigeon to demand the return of lisanmaria who will defend with strength and truth.

I shoot down your pigeon and lisanmaria don't get your message (though I do hope they return).

I defend the hill with my can of Defend'o'Hill which prevents any intruders from coming within 50 feet of the circumfrance of the area I doused. Though... now I can't leave either... this plan may have a flaw...

I wait for you to starve slowly, standing on the other side of your defendohill slick munching happily on a five course dinner i made earlier. Once you've perished i set a bunch of magical monkeys loose to clean up the mess.

I defend the hill with the other one from Destiny's Child.

I organize an huge concert for her alone. After thousands of fans have arrived and she starts her performance, I unplug the playback recorder.

I watch from the save distance as the crowd starts hunting her with pitchforks and torches due to her horrible singing.... :biggrin:

I defend the hill with Scooby Doo, powered with a lifetime-ration of scooby-snacks

Lightshade Wrote:... I unplug the playback recorder...
That is so horribly close to a real life experience I once had. How the once mighty do sometimes fall Wink

I get Scooby and the gang to watch the video from the Ring and they all die mysterisly 7 days later... so much for them solving that mystery!

I defend the hill with sponges... so many sponges... no one can survive the sponges...

I bring a army of Sham-Wows to imbarous the weak sponges and they run away crying like little school girls!

I defend the hill with Ryan Seacrest (:O omfg he will kill us all!)

Luckily i have the perfect antidote to Ryan Seacrest and all the other horrendous american presenters: British comedy.

I defend the hill with THIS
and i defy ANYONE to beat down Mitchell and Webb.

I secretly harbour racist views, racist views, racist views...