Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the Hill (The Awesome way)
I get a dumb ass guy with a tnt pack atached to him to run up the hill and blow up!

I defend the hill with a dildo xD

I take your dildo, like the man I am.

I defend the hill with tunnels and gin traps.

I fill your tunnels with a ton of whisky and a huge amount of drunks come and destroy the place after they cant find more to drink!

I defend the hill with a laptop, with VISTA ON IT (OMG THE EVIL ITS SO GREAT FEAR VISTA!)

I install Linux and relax, Aaaahhhhh, relaxing *relaxes*

I defend the hill by hosting a picknick, complete with tea, cakes, baskets, rug, pies, sandwiches and even the odd biscuit.

I break up your picknick, complete with tea, cakes, baskets, rug, pies, sandwiches and even the odd biscuit by sending a large cow to come and eat it all.

I now defend the hill with a pair of handcuffs

[Image: handcuffs1-c.gif]

I happen to quite like handcuffs, and steal these ones as they look sturdy enough for general use.

I defend the hill using a that scary mexican man who keeps emailing me asking me to come visit.

I entice your Mexican stalker with a delicious Burrito with extra chilli and some American dollars.. he then runs off leaving the hill exposed and defenceless

I defend the Hill with psychological fear- I use fear mongering to make you think the hill is fortified, protected with an electric fence and and some rabid dogs.... it's alll in the mind, but it's powerful! Wink

I breach your fortifications with a homemade bangalore torpedo crafted from a steel picket and C4.

I defend the hill with a .50 cal dug in and sandbagged.

Richard

I fill the hill with water using my magic powers, drowning you.

I defend the hill with Ruby Wax. Woe betide the fool who incites any kind of response from her at all hahahahahahahahahahahaha *cough*

I send in Michael Jackson to lure Ruby Wax away.

I defend the hill with love and wisdom.