Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiss a ginger day!!
southbiochem Wrote:Ok, PA, I do hate the smell of cigar or cigarette smoke..

so let's see..

here are some other options

[Image: a4433c072ff924418e21697f537a7f78.jpg]

[Image: redheaded-men---Damian-Lewis--jpg.jpg]

[Image: 06e97618856f4855fb6a8a9874cfb086.jpg]

that last one.............*faints*

All good looking men, SBC, and I don't know for sure that Ewan smokes, but many actors do... maybe I'm wrong. I'd like to think he's keeping his lungs healthy, our Ewan, because we do like him very much.
I'm sure red headed lovers will agree with your excellent choice. How many of these do you think also smoke???

hank Wrote:Beautiful ginger guys and hell ladies too no discrimination here. Line up for your kisses.

I'm afraid I don't qualify. My hair's gone quite white.... However you could kiss my nephew and niece who are both shockingly (I say that lovingly, though) redheaded... haha. Who saw that coming?

I'm still waiting for my kiss if anybody want's to offer:redface:

jaxc Wrote:I'm still waiting for my kiss if anybody want's to offer:redface:

*kiss*

Bighug

Lick, suck, drink, eat, sure , but kiss? Y'all do some weird things with your ginger products out there...

Lurking

Pix Wrote:For anyone interested in the trivia of redheads:

Kissing a mutant? Wink

Sounds hot!

But, not for me....

Dreamer Wrote:Kissing a mutant? Wink

Sounds hot!

But, not for me....

Speak for yourself. Better than a ...ugh... normie
Wink lol

I have been around very few natural red heads in my life so far, but those who I have been in contact with have all had one thing in common (besides the red hair, pale skin, and freckles) -- is that they all have VERY, VERY bad tempers!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:I have been around very few natural red heads in my life so far, but those who I have been in contact with have all had one thing in common (besides the red hair, pale skin, and freckles) -- is that they all have VERY, VERY bad tempers!!

It must be the devil in them. Laugh

MisterTinkles Wrote:I have been around very few natural red heads in my life so far, but those who I have been in contact with have all had one thing in common (besides the red hair, pale skin, and freckles) -- is that they all have VERY, VERY bad tempers!!

All the more reason to kiss them then.