Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiss the internet you know goodbye or get ready to fight for it.
Remember the FCC voting on rules no one was allowed to see? You'll never guess why.
Trust me. You'll never guess. Start reading here.

"We need to do whatever we can to limit capitalist propaganda, regulate it, minimize it, and perhaps even eliminate it.", says Marxist Robert McChesney, a professor of communications at the University of Illinois.

.... then who's fucking propaganda will take the place of capitalist propaganda and do we really need more than one guess?

They're proposing the US govt spend $33 billion to finance "news." Do you really expect or trust the federal government to give "news"?

His dream of eliminating it is as fanciful as yours that the government would fund it.

We don't even regulate utilities effectively. The rank capitalism that pervades the "public sector" has already won the fight when it comes to defeating any effective measures to protect the public. Game over. They own it, lock, stock, and Senate.

Short of bringing a few legions across the Rubicon, they won't be ceding power any time soon.

Virge, you KNOW I love you...but please never trick me into clicking on a NewsMax link again. Now I have to go pour bleach in my eyes...

~Beaux

Aluminum foil on sale in aisle seven.
I bid NO Trump!

Good news. The good friend who sent me that link (AKA sorry sack of shit! hahahaha) caught me off guard, barely awake and out of touch with news for the past glob of a wad of days that have all blended together.

I've heard from SEVERAL reliable people this is nothing to worry about -- just skanky ass scare tactics and I fell for it.

I'm making the world a promise. Between now and Wednesday at 7:40 when I leave for classes, you can't pay me, bride me, force me or trick me into putting my butt in a vehicle to go anywhere. I'm so burned out on the non stop running & driving I've done since spring break began I may do nothing but sleep.

Let me do a shout about why I'll break my back for good friends.
Ray and I were leaving this morining (friday) at 6 am heading 24 south to get a loading of spring plants and be back with them sunday before NOON. He came in from the firestation this morning and asked "how much cash do you have? on you?"

I told him. He said it wasn't enough that I was going to have to owe him.

"Owe you for what?"

"I have two guys from the firestation crazy enough to help me drive to Alabama and pick up your F***ing plants. Where are the keys?"

So I'm going to be repaying Ray for a few weeks on that one.

Virge, you do know the phrase "a pearl without price" don't you?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Virge, you do know the phrase "a pearl without price" don't you?

Is that like "piss worth bottling?" Yeah I know eggsactly what you mean Ljay. Beyond words at time.