Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kisses from rainy London ;-)))
Rumble88 Wrote:Hello mateus! As someone who recently gone there, what do you think about people in there? Are they nice to you? Does being gay a problem in there?

Well, I haven't met any problems here so far. I don't wear t'shirt with 'I AM GAY' sign Smile
I find London people very very nice . When it comes to being gay - everyone is very opened about that Smile

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Mateusz, and Welcome to GaySpeak. Given your name, I suppose you are from the east of Europe, maybe Poland? There are other keen photographers on this site... you may like to have a few words about your passion with Midgetgem, who lives in Scotland and also enjoys photography. You'll easily find his profile and posts by looking him up. In the meantime, what's your story of being gay? Have you come out to anyone, everyone, no one?

My story ?
hmmmm . Since I can remember I was gay.
When I was around 7-8 I remember that I liked my friend Adam more then other ones and ... that this feeling is going to have a big meaning in my life. And it had Tongue

I am openly gay to closest friends. I do not need to scream I AM GAY to everyone I know. I keep it in secret when it comes to my family still. My brother and cousin are the only who know. But I am quite sure my parents know. They stopped asking me about girls few years earlier...
And my mum almost caught me doing 'something' with my exboyfriend . It was soo obvious hahaha!

You said you're not telling everyone that you're gay right? i know you can't say ''hi, im gay'' to someone but what if they ask you directly?

Rumble88 Wrote:You said you're not telling everyone that you're gay right? i know you can't say ''hi, im gay'' to someone but what if they ask you directly?

Hmm. to be honest I don't remember if anyone really asked me directly. If someone I know would ask - then I would say 'yes' . It depends really . Hard to say as I never found myself in such situation. Smile

Xyxwave Hi. I am also new to this whole thing. I LOVE LONDON. Bad thing is I dont live there. I live in USA. I am looking to making some new friends. I hope that being in the US and 33 is not a bummer. Feel free to contact me sometime.

Hello mateuszzs, Welcome to the forum