Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kissing
pellaz Wrote:his saliva is the same as yours except for some possible unexpected viral and or bacterial exposure. That expose can transmitted by a hand shake so use that tongue. If you are going to let someone dwn on you even the smallest tiny amount of body fluid can be a 100% expose.

All this just 4fun.

:biggrin:

french kiss :eek: no... not me. I never drink from somebody´s glass and so I really don´t like to french kiss.... terrible imagination. Same as feet .... :eek::eek: and to kiss someone who is not a vegetarian is so disgusting for me....
But ... you can sure think how problematic it is for my man

I don't really know how I kiss :confused:

I've only ever kissed one girl (peer pressure) and one guy in my life and both were pretty awkward. I'm just really self conscious about it because I feel at 22 I should have more experience hahahahahaha.

Once I find someone to teach me, I'll let everyone know what I prefer haha

Personally i'm not a huge fan of kissing but prefer no tongue! just grosses me out a bit

Worst kiss was back when I was fifteen, both in-experienced, was just too wet and a bit.. boring..

Best kiss was last year with my now Ex-girlfriend, hard to describe but with it being so gentle and no tongue, and because she had a lip piercing the slight.. tingly.. sensation occured more quickly for some odd reason unknown to me.

Though I will say, I by far prefer a really good hug to a kiss, dont ask why it just feels more "close, personal and intimate" I guess

I love kissing. There should be a moderate amount of tongue and nibbling of the lip if one is making out.

The oddest experience I ever had was when someone tried to give my tongue a blowjob . . seriously, back and forth sucking on my tongue. He was cute though, and it was my first real kiss, so I let him.

The best kisser I have ever been with (and I think this is a matter of personal preference and chemistry) was a musician I was seeing for a while. We would finish making out/making love and I would find the inside of my lips bruised and cut from being pressed so hard into my own teeth. He was a very passionate kisser, and it was thrilling. And that's my style . . . passionate and being swept away by the moment.

Worst kiss...this guy who was so sexy initially decided to bite me when he was kissing...not a great move on his part....he got really crazy with the biting...bit me all over. YIKES!

Best kiss...the first night I met my current lover...we made out for 10 hours.

worst
went on a hike with this great guy, found out he was straight and kissed him anyway, he tasted salty.

best
my partner of course my xwife second
its been a long life.

My worst kiss . . . finding out a guy I was seeing didn't kiss at all.

HAha, I like kissing quite a lot. But I'm wondering what kind of kissing people do that they end up with their faces covered in saliva lol.

I like the slightly rough sensation of stubble, from the lower lip :p

slow kissing at first , tounge rubbing, then i like to pull their tounge into my mouth Big Grin
nippleing lips Big Grin

BTW: Have I said how much I LOVE kissing??? Just wanted to make sure.

FOR THE WOMEN (AND BI/STRAIGHT MEN): Uh yes please. Wink (Hope this is not too racy)

[Image: tumblr_ltga9mimPA1qhvzs9o1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ld4r23znyy1qd2dcwo1_500.gif]

FOR THE MEN (AND BI/ STRAIGHT WOMEN)...Can we say "Yummy"!?!

[Image: tumblr_lwbhr0oowA1r3u48uo1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lssz1hOC3X1qglghho1_500.gif]