Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kissing
I'll admit airborn.. the bottom two boys kissing there are pretty damn nice! Can I join them? Please?

LOL, they are pretty damn sexy huh - espessially the guys in the tub for me.... made me want to go take a bath. :redface: I am glad you enjoyed it.

Well I love to kiss but the worst for me cam from a girl she just could not center her mouth with mind no matter how hard I tried to get centered then the turn off came when she had bad breath and boy was it bad.

As of right now I have not had a kiss that made me feel like it was special to me.

AirBorn Wrote:[Image: tumblr_lssz1hOC3X1qglghho1_500.gif]

Coot as :3
Thanks for these. I don't think they are too racey my girl

I love kissing!!

Damn right they are airborn :3 haha

My first kisses with a guy and girl could both go on my worst kiss list. While with my gf, i expected our first kiss to be soft and sweet as it was a rather quiet moment, but she insisted on attacking my mouth with her tongue to the point where it became unpleasant haha. I was at a party when I kissed a guy for the first time, and I have to admit we were both a little inebriated so when we did, he had a little bit of trouble keeping it dry. >.>

I love kissing! Couldn't be in a relationship with anyone who didn't like it.

As a singular kiss, my best one was the first. Big Grin Kissed a girl i knew for about 10 minutes. Walked around for days beaming like moonshine. I think I was 13 or 14 at the time.
My worst was the second, because it didn't feel like anything. Not exactly terrible, but it was very disappointing.

How about I start my day with a nice kiss for all of ya!

[Image: hot+gay+guys+kissing.gif]

[Image: 482396elsekzw90d.gif]