Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kissing
HOT DAMN AirBorn i would LOVE to be in between the two guys two post above mine :biggrin:

What do people think about people hooking up in public? Personally if I know them I'm going to say saomething like "Ewwwww straight people!" Or "Faggots" in a playfull way or just to make it a lil bit awkward n.n Cos I'm nice like that.

Kiid Wrote:How do you kiss?

I love making out and french kissing. While I kiss my hands are usually rubbing his neck, face, ears. I will gently nibble on his lips and tongue.

Kiid Wrote:Whats your best/worst kisses?

Worst kiss was with a guy who moved waaaaaaaaaay too fast. Was like trying to make out with Speedy Gonzalas. Best kiss was with my last ex. He was very reserved, so I would "ambush" him with kisses, and he came around to liking it very quickly.

Kiid Wrote:Uses of kissing?

Kissing is definitely foreplay. They can be comforting or surprising.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I love kissing. It's something special for me.

I had a few one night stands and my worst kissing happened on such a night.
I think you must feel something for the one you kiss, that makes a great kiss.

My best kiss was with my first love. We were on our third date.
I had a bad day and wanted to be alone with him, so he took me to the forest near the town. (I know it sounds like a start of a horror movie Confusedmile: )
So, we spent the afternoon there, talking and laughing a lot. There was a look-out tower on the top of a hill in this forest, so we went there.
When we arrived at the top, he rush turned himself to me, grabbed my hand and kissed me passionately.
I will never forget that kiss so long I live.

Smile I like when he captures my lip between his, I like soft nibbling on my lips and jaw. I like his hands on my neck or in my hair. It's been years Cry

Worst? Probably when my bf taught me french kissing at my 15. Too wet LOL

Kisses...the most pleasant thing in the world and the best foreplay you can have Wink. How do I Kiss?. Well, it depends of the person whom I am with. I enjoy kissing a lot, but being French-kissed by the other guy is gorgeous, specially when he´s a passionate dude (the tongue is a powerful weapon). You know, I´m very reserved, so if the other dude takes the initative I tend to follow him the way he kisses until certain point (believe me, the French kiss always appears). But if he´s shy or reserved, then I have no choice but to give him the French kiss of his life Rolleyes , in the same way I like to be kissed and in the hope that he may learn how to do it and do the same to me. *Sigh*…to bad I can´t kiss myself, haha.

My best kiss…on 2009, I met a handsome guy and went to the movies with him to see Underworld. The movie was…I don´t know, I didn´t pay any attention to it, cause I had the best French-kissing session of all my life Wink.

My worst kiss…a dude I met the last year. Pity :frown:, I thought I was with a dog, cause the only thing he did was to lick me as if my mouth was covered with candy, without any skill or magic.

Uses of kissing…for me, is the only foreplay that can culminate in something Biggrinflip. A reward?.

StarletHologram Wrote:*Sigh*…to bad I can´t kiss myself, haha.

Laugh hilarious idea. Yeah, too bad Laugh

I like kissing (as long as it's not the slobbery, ultra-wet kind.
My current boyfriend is a good kisser, his mouth isn't to wet (or too dry). But I don't like French-kissing after eating, gross.
I also like kissing my female friends "hello", as in a peck on the cheek, I think it's better than any other kind off greeting (handshakes, hugs, back-slapping, bowing, whatever). Sometimes I do this with my more effeminate gay friends too.

My worst kiss had to do with a girl I really liked in High School. She was French-Canadian, but was somehow talked into converting to Islam. She wouldn't date me because I wasn't Muslim. So she found herself a Muslim guy, who became very controlling and abusive, she left him after she had a nervous breakdown. Then she wanted to see me. I thought we were just going out as friends, yet unbeknownst to me she thought it was a romantic date. When I saw her and we went out, I saw that she was but a shell of the girl she used to be. I kept trying to explain to her that I only wanted to be friends but she wasn't paying attention. At the end she leaned in to kiss me, but I kept my lips closed and pulled away. She was obviously hurt and I felt terrible.