Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kissing How-to
So, a quick question you guys. Well, more like I'm asking for some techniques.

I've been dating, not in a full-blown relationship, for about a month and a half.

He has been kinda stingy with kissing lately, so I've come to the conclusion I have to take him by the reigns and initiate the kissing. I've already tried it, saw the way he reacted, and definitely think he's more than okay with it.

Any "techniques" you guys can give to start a kiss? Like he drops me back at my house after hanging out and I just wanna fucking make out. I can deal with just some kisses, but a full-blown make out session would be nice.

I've already done the as he's leaning back after a goodbye hug, I grabbed his collar and pulled, and said "You've had this thing on your lip the whole night" as I kissed him. Then saying "Got it Wink" as I pulled away. Haha

Any good tips guys? Smile

For us there's no such thing as "the way to kiss." I can think of at least EIGHT types of kissing things we do with clothes on and know I'm missing a few more.

My guy turns my brain to jello when he catches me sitting, pulls my head back and does his feather light kisses on my lips, eyes and neck.

Then there's the lazy weekend laying in bed smooches between snickers and grins.

Massaging each others brains with tongues is great when no other type of kissing "expresses the mood."

Play fighting kisses. You're too young for that. hahaha!

There's the "I just want to hold you a minute" kisses.

Or you can just make up your own types of kisses, which would be best. There's no book on the right way to do them or if there is it's a joke. Just get comfortable doing it in small ways and things everything else will work out.

Grab some hair, shove him into a wall, and lay one on him that he can't ignore.

*loves it when Gid does that shit*

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Grab some hair, shove him into a wall, and lay one on him that he can't ignore.

Damn Right Twist!!

[SIZE="5"]That always makes me forget what I was watching on TV
or jump up and chase him to the bedroom.[/SIZE]

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Grab some hair, shove him into a wall, and lay one on him that he can't ignore.

*Just stares.....gaze dropping slowly to linger on those perfect lips*

Mine

Stingy with the kisses....

Perhaps lip locking just doesn't do it for him? Not everyone likes the kissing, the tongue wars, the saliva and the exchange of millions if not billions of microorganisms.

As to the how - well again that depends on the person. Different people have different chemistry and different methods.

After 6 relationships I can tell you that adaptation and learning how your mate kisses and how to respond to their kissing tends to lend itself to you rapidly figuring out how to kiss them in there own special way.

SHOman93 Wrote:Any "techniques" you guys can give to start a kiss?

ask him if you can kiss him. then proceed to kiss him and the full-blown make-out session.

or skip the asking, skip any kind of ''technique'' of initiating it, and just do it. this is one of the things that doesn't really need any talking or introduction.

but one hot way to do it would be letting all conversation die down, being silent and just keeping looking at him, and then leaning in and kissing him. or do it when he least expects it. he's immersed in explaining something, you just wanna kiss him. so you go up to him and just start making out.

SHOman93 Wrote:'ve come to the conclusion I have to take him by the reigns and initiate the kissing. I've already tried it, saw the way he reacted, and definitely think he's more than okay with it.

Any "techniques" you guys can give to start a kiss?

If he's "more than okay with it", don't fuck with what works. Smile

Lex

[MENTION=21512]SHOman93[/MENTION] You did it right the time you've described. I agree with [MENTION=21778]Lexington[/MENTION], don't over complicate this (as we know you are want to do Wink ). [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] and others have given you some good clues, too. Discover what works. Learn to "trust your feelings Luke!" Wink

[Image: lightsaber.gif]

One of the great fun things we do is banter, have play arguments just about all the time, That always lead to play physical aggression and kissing. It can be a huge turn on. They are always ridiculous arguments just for fun, usually with dares and challenges involved.

Like this past Sunday after we'd had some great sex, I wanted to stay in bed all day. jay bet me I couldn't do it. I bet him I could. He bet he could get me up out of bed anytime he wanted me out of it. I bet he couldn't. ..............................

So...... between other things he was doing , for over five hours he did some of the craziest over the top erotic play and "shows" trying to tease me up out of bed but I would not get up not matter how hard he tried. So I won the bet..hahahahah! and sure had fun collecting my prize. Hahahahahah! Then he spent Monday and Tuesday saying he wouldn't play with me anymore cuz I was too mean to b hole... which just led to more banter up to Wednesday night...

Just put all the fun into it that you can...