Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kissing How-to
You could always try being gentle and asking your boyfriend if you could just work on it a while because you like it. Go slow and try stuff out.
I bid NO Trump!

Just go at him like an Alien Face Hugger and latch on. Wink

[Image: facehugger-o.gif]

Resistance is Futile...

Thank you so much guys. I've gotten relatively comfortable with kissing. I DO still have much to learn. Ugh. Just go with my instincts. Go with my guts. And, apparently, I'm getting pretty good at it too Wink

Today, when he dropped me off, we hugged and as he pulled away I pulled him back. This time he said "Nope. I said no more kisses. Remember, that text where I said no kisses ever and you said you could 'fix that Wink'? I told you, you can't" So I tried being sexy. Feeling him up. Messing with his hair. Unbuckling his seat belt. Couldn't crack him. Somehow all the "me being sexy to him and playing with him" ended up turning ME on. Lol. So as I got out of the car, he grabbed my belt loop and pulled me back in. All he said was "I win" as he squeezed the inside of my leg.

So, I see someone is playing hard to get. Half me wants to just say fuck it. If you don't want a piece of this, fine. LOL. The other half just wants to fucking try harder the next time Wink Hmmmmm.

Anyway, thanks again guys. Let's see next time. Haha. Im gonna get my sexy on.

Quick update.

We hung out today and when he dropped me at my car, I went to give him a goodbye hug. Right before we made contact I was like "Oh, nevermind. You don't want it anyway. I mean, at least it doesn't seem so." I just starred at him with some puppy dog eyes for a couple seconds.

Needless to say we ended up making out, violently, and somehow he managed to get my pants off. I'm sure some people will be scarred for life. We were in a Walmart parking lot LOL XD

So, I guess I gotta play the hard to get game too *evil laugh* I gotta try my other seductive skills Wink

what is the point with playing hard to get?

i hate games. that stuff wouldn't work with me.

Why play by the rules, just go with the feeling. Nature will show it´s way.
About that kissing part, I´ve always enjoyed very subtle and tender kissing. I don´t consider my mouth to be any drain hole, which needs plumbing. Have fun Smile

I had my first guy kiss (kiss from a guy) last night. I don't know if it's technique or talent, but...Oh. My. God.

He took my face in his hands and just stared at me, and then he kissed me very lightly, like on each corner of my mouth and then IDK he was kissing me harder and licked my lips and then he had his tongue in my mouth and just when I was about to expire from lack of oxygen he pulled back a little and sort of bit my bottom lip and kissed the tip of my nose. So it wasn't a makeout session but it was freaking incredible.

And no. I'm not 13 and this wasn't my first kiss but...Oh! My! God!

Don't worry [MENTION=22470]Pyromancer[/MENTION]. They keep getting better. I got a kiss yesterday after three and half days away from home that made all my clothes fall off.

Pyromancer Wrote:And no. I'm not 13 and this wasn't my first kiss but...Oh! My! God!

I've been in bed with a guy where we've skipped the anal and oral...because we were getting off just on the kissing. Smile

Lex

From the movie "Strapped"... this guy learned that a kiss can be pretty powerful, something he'd avoided till then....