Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kissing Prank (Guys)
Would you accept this? I think I would Big Grin

None of those men have girlfriends.

Cridders88 Wrote:None of those men have girlfriends.

Still, the second guy, who's blonde with black t-shirt, is a cute one Big Grin. Maybe they say they have gf because they believe he records them, which is true.

I wouldn't be interested in kissing a complete stranger. I don't buy the whole thing anyway.

The second guy has a girlfriend!! Who's he kidding. He's completely gay. No straight man would kiss a guy like that!! I have a feeling that all the guys where in on this and knew what was happening.
An eye for an eye

''It's okay, we'll just blur your face out''.

Funny video. It actually might be real (you can easily script such a thing, but finding good actors/director is less so easy. And the ''acting'' seemed real to me. They didn't show how many men didn't agree to play).

A lot of those guys with girlfriends also sometimes get together with other men for sex, so I don't find it so incredible. We have a free world now when it comes to hooking up with men, but when I look through local adverts I still see a lot of ads from married men looking for other ''straight'' men to discreetly meet and have sex with. I think most men are a lot less against kissing another man than they make it look like.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Dan1980 Wrote:The second guy has a girlfriend!! Who's he kidding. He's completely gay. No straight man would kiss a guy like that!! I have a feeling that all the guys where in on this and knew what was happening.

Yup, that was my point. Most likely a fake video.