Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kissing in bars.
LOL...I encouraged tongue action...waaaayyyyy bigger tips for me:biggrin:

My current lover...not knowing really how to go about marking his territory because I worked in a bar surrounded by lots of good looking guys who were ready willing and able decided that french kissing me for 10-20 minutes on his way out from visiting me would do the trick LOL. He was and still is an extremely HOT man and since he knew I didn't accept or allow displays of jealousy or 20 questions and respected that,,,, I let him do the tongue action...(plus it was fun). Was it OK?

Well...I was the highest grossing bartender the last 10-12 years I worked there and the bottom line is money so I could pretty much do what i wanted...

Did people complain sometimes?...YES! And when they did I gently reminded them that everytime they pointed an objectionable finger at something and someone that was not hurting them in any way ...five more could be pointed back at them for behavior they had that also wasnt' hurting anyone in any way and "If" I asked someone to quit kissing simply because it made them uncomfortable...then would they be OK with me coming over to tell them to quit being a judgemental a**hole because it made someone else uncomfortable? Wink :biggrin:

Every now and then I would get irritated with someone french kissing all night in front of me but I would remember my own advice to others and did what I told others to do for the same reasons...I didnt' feel like having someone judge me and make me responsible for their feelings and judgements...I often told people what they think of me is none of my business...and I meant it.

Or...I could sum it up simply like this: Pick your battles carefully. Wink Astrosmiley2 :biggrin:

i don't mind me kissing in public..... what i do mind is not having someone to kiss with... hehe