Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kissing
Thats a nice kiss Xyxthumbs i live in london...just saying GrlaughWink

1. Butterfly Kiss – With your faces less than a breath away, flutter your eyes open and closed, so your eyelashes brush your partner’s cheek. If done correctly, the fluttering sensation will match the one in your heart.
  2. Earlobe Kiss – Gently sip and lightly suck your partner’s earlobe. Avoid loud sucking noises – ears are sensitized noise detectors.
  3. Eye Kiss – Hold your partner’s head with both hands and slowly move his or her head in the direction you wish your kiss to go... then slowly kiss up toward your partner’s eyes and place a tender kiss on top of your lover’s closed eyelids.
  4. Brow Kiss – While your partner is resting/sleeping with eyes closed, very, very gently kiss the spot right below the brow bone. A very intimate kiss.
  5. Foot Kiss – An erotic and romantic gesture. It may tickle, but relax and enjoy it! To give a toe kiss, gently suck the toes and then lightly kiss the foot. It helps to gently massage the base of the foot while performing this kiss.
  6. Freeze Kiss (or Melt Kiss) – Experiment with this fun kiss. Put a small piece of ice in your mouth, then open your mouth and kiss your partner, passing the ice to him or her with your tongue. It's an erotic and sensual French kiss with a twist of cold.
  7. Fruity Kiss – Take a small piece of fruit and place it between your lips (juicy fruits such as grapes, strawberries, small pieces of pineapple or mango are ideal). Kiss your partner and nibble one half of the piece of fruit while he or she nibbles the other half until it breaks in two, allowing the juice to run into your mouths.
  8. Hickey Kiss – The object is not to draw blood, but to gently leave a mark that will prove your interlude was not a dream. This is often included in erotic foreplay.
  9. Hostage Kiss – Cover your lips with tape and get your love’s attention. When he or she comes near, make noises like you’re trying to say something and motion as if you can't get the tape off. Once he or she removes the tape from your mouth, say: “I've been saving my lips all day just for you!” Then kiss your love passionately!
  10. Hot and Cold Kiss – Lick your partner’s lips so that they're warm, and then gently blow on them. The sudden cool blast makes for a sensual explosion, and your partner will often try it on you next.
  11. Lick Kiss – Just before kissing, gently run your tongue along your partner’s upper or lower lip. A very sensual kiss.
  12. Lip Sucking Kiss – When kissing, gently suck on your partner’s lower lip. This can be very exciting.
  13. Neck Nibble Kiss – Gently nibble up and down your partner’s neck. End with a gentle kiss on the lips.
  14. Nip Kiss – This kiss can create a very erotic sensation. While kissing your partner, ever so gently nibble on their lips. You must be very careful not to bite too hard or hurt your partner. When done correctly, this kiss ignites wonderful sensations.
  15. Reverse Lips Kiss – This one involves standing above your lover and kissing them from over their head. This way, each kisser can take the hypersensitive bottom lip of their lover in their mouths. A very sensuous, connecting kiss.
  16. Searching The Cavern – Use the lips and tongue to gently tickle and kiss your lover's navel. Vary speeds and stroke to change sensation. Invigorating and intoxicating.
  17. Shoulder Kiss – Simply come from behind, embrace him or her, and kiss the top of the shoulder. This is a sensual, loving kiss.
  18. Sip Kiss – Take a small sip of your favorite drink. Leaving a little bit of it on your lips, kiss your partner. It is a unique way to create an erotic feeling and your partner will enjoy it.
  19. Talking Kiss – Whisper sweet nothings into your partner’s mouth.
  20. Teaser Kiss – Starting on the forehead, place a sweet, short kiss on his or her lips, then kiss your way up the arms to the hand. Kiss the hand, then come back up the arm, to her face and then lightly kiss her lips till she or he wants a passionate kiss.
  21. The Buzzing Kiss – Gently place your lips against your lover’s neck, behind the ear. Now, send a shudder through his or her skin by gently growling and humming, vibrating your lips and cheeks as you do so. Move up and down the neck, over the bones of the face and lips. Stimulating and erotic when done correctly.
  22. Tiger Kiss – Quietly sneak up behind your partner making sure he or she doesn’t know what you are going to do. Out of the blue, grab your partner and gently bite his or her neck. Make sure to get a few good growls in, too.
  23. Trickle Kiss – Take a sip of a favorite drink and trickle it slowly into your partner's mouth while kissing.
  24. Tongue Sucking – A variation of the French kiss. During an open-mouth kiss gently suck on your partner's tongue (not too hard or it may hurt). Very sexy!
  25. Vacuum Kiss – While kissing open-mouthed, slightly suck in as if you were sucking the air from your partner’s mouth. This is a playful kiss.
  26. Virtual Kiss – For that special online interest or lover. Kiss3
thats a good list i think, not only kissing in the lips but other erogenous zones ,i could choose at list 7-10 kisses from this.

Nice list.....

One I like to do is...well, maybe techicaly NOT a kiss..but anyway....

Smelling/almost touching the skin but making no physical contact. Just keeping a gazillimeter away from the skin so they almost feel contact and definaltey the warmth of your breath but never actually touching them.

Start at the shoulder and slowly move up towards the ear. Gauranteed to give goosebumps and a warm...sexy....whatever. Almost touching someone is really sexy, especially when the warmth of your breath is involved. Plus this lets you breath in their scent and gives a little rush of it's own.

With regard to bad kissers, I personally have always tried to look at them and think they're not bad - they're just a challenge ... and, in some cases, a HUGE challenge ...

... and it's fun to break them on the wheel of proper kisses ...

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Honestly?

I think it's like singing....if you have no pitch no ammount of lessons are going to help.... I'm sooo glad I won't be on the market any time soon ;-)

Hahahahahaha ahHahahhaahahahahaha Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

;-)

But seriously. Nobody thinks they are a crap kisser. In fact, I bet most of us think we are good or great kissers. Like all those people who think they are great in bed. Ever heard anyone anywhere say I'm total crap in bed....and I really suck at kissing...?

Reminds me of....some sit-com...hospital drama?, can't remember which..where the guy says, "I know I'm great in bed because I always cum". Love it!

So how do you go about talling someone.....you know all those funny litttle wierds "moves"...knock them the hell off. You don't, you just don't call them again. OOH....OOH...and the ones who give bad blow jobs....what's up with the scraping teeth or the bionic jerk off or the so scared of getting some disease you can barely feel anything blow or the sewing machine head bob or the face stubble scrape off......?

Anyway.......

How can you tell someone? Hmm... If you really want to tell them and not just forget about it and do other stuff they are good at then there are ways to do so. The fact you dont like the way someone kisses doesnt mean they are bad kissers. So i would choose this approach, tell in a relaxed way not to do what you dont like and if they dont know then tell them to let me kiss them see if they like this way. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind and just tell or give up.

Anyway back to my first question... what makes a good kiss, how you do it? Wink Use both lips to kiss your partner's lips, you focus on the upper or lower lip and change involving the tongue and how much?

Imo if you dont bang any teeth dont have too much saliva and dont do any weird tricks with your tongue is a good kiss. Feel each others lips, rather the tongues. A great kiss depends on chemistry like almost everything in relationships.

Good chemistry will forgive a lot ;-)

Funny....describing a "good kiss" is much more difficult than a bad kiss. I suppose because during a good kiss you aren't going through a list of don't and just enjoying yourself...while during a bad one you are trying to prevent your lip from being split while going through tonights tv line up.

But there is a difference between not liking the way someone kisses and a bad kisser. Granted, it's all in the eye of the beholder...but like dancing...and singing..giving it your all, while comendable, doesn't make it better.

Kudos for trying, but if you don't have rythm you're never going to be a ballet dancer. Enjoy yourself....just make sure there is space on the dancefloor ;-)

Or maybe you're right and one mans bad kiss is anothers....

Added to which there CAN be a build-up to a kiss ... so you might find somebody sexually attractive and therefore assume (if they are really PROPER attractive) that they are going to be amazing kissers AND lovers AND be really well-hung ...

... some things are much more random than we give them credit for - I know people that I think are THE sexiest people alive, but third parties assure me they are CRAP kissers, or RUBBISH in bed ... it's all relative.

"There is at least one chink in every suit of armour".

Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. Often it's not even self-delusion that's to blame ... how many times have people complimented men on the size of their equipment, just to make them feel better, all the while thinking "I'm SO much bigger than you" ?? Wink.