Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kissing
I think a kiss can tell a lot of any relationship.

A friendly kiss on the cheek.

Showbiz kiss, kissing the air basically

A kiss you would give to a partner on the lips. As for this one it can be varied and some kind of basic technique is good to have. Some kiss with a lot of tongue movement and fluid exchange... or focussed in ones lips massaging softly or intensely ect.
Then kissing other erogenous areas of the body which can be very intimate.
What do you think makes a kiss a good kiss? What is the best and the worst you have ever had or given?

Ooh I'm REALLY going to enjoy answering this one :biggrin: ...

For ME, a kiss IS a very important thing, and yes - it does convey PLENTY of emotion when it's given or received. Kissing ranks equally with embracing in my eyes with regard to the conveying of emotion, and so it's very important to get it right.

That being said, it absolutely must be as natural and non-staged an experience as possible.

Therefore if I'm going to show somebody I love them, ordinarily I'll give them a big, strong hug - not enough to wind them or make them squeak, but enough to make them feel the warmth of my body, together with a sense of protection and purity from me to them.

If I'm going to kiss somebody, ordinarily it will be because it's a female friend that's coming or going, or my boyfriend ... a female friend I'd gently hug so as not to disshevel her, and then let her be on her way.

If I'm kissing somebody I'm sexually attracted to (and we are now talking back in the days when I was single), I would let them take the initiative and respond accordingly ... if they kissed gently, I would kiss gently (but perhaps a LITTLE bit stronger); if they kissed strong, I would kiss gently (and let them take over).

If they rammed their tongue down my throat ? They would get a JUDO FLIP and my knee in their eye ... :redface:.

... but I think it's like Aikido almost - you should almost allow them to do what they want, and help them along ... otherwise you're going to wind up having tongue-stylee light-saber duelling, and that's a bit more NINJA than LUVVA.

Some people are also GREAT kissers naturally ... I've had compliments myself *blushes*, where some people are naturally NOT good kissers - I view them more like clams - you just have to tease them into opening up and then enjoy their riches for yourself.

I LOVE kissing.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Nothing more intimate than a kiss.

That said, so many people are bad kissers. Nothing worse than a bad kisser who thinks they are a good kisser. Bang, scrape, crash....or the tongue suckers....if you do this please stop! Not only is it not sexy (unless you are really, really good at it) it also hurts.

Did I mention I know the best top on the planet? I also know the best kisser. Brazilian who lives in London. He's off the market for a few years now but oh ....my ...god......LIke those little kids who play violin....a gift!

Added to which (I don't know about anybody else here, but) I find that so many people kiss differently, it's really odd ... I wouldn't have thought there were THAT many variations on the common theme, but no !!

I kissed this lad once that moved his tongue left-to-right in my mouth, kinda like you might use one of those magnetic devices to sweep a beach for buried treasure ?

WEIRD.

Then I kissed a lad who came in very gently and then WHAM - practically impaled me to the wall with his tongue - it was like kissing that chick from SPECIES dude !!

WRONG.

So very, VERY wrong.

*shivers*.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i like a crazy kiss! lol, like one min all slow n sensual then passionatte and then fiesty and nethin goes rly. as long as thers not rly crashing of teeth n all tht but i love messin bout with tongues n then slowin down n speedin up n tuggin n gropin n pullin n people think its weird but i keep my eyes open most th time. is that odd? lol

Nah I don't think that's strange at all Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Exactly....

We met a couple in London (what's up with that michael?) and one fo them said to me thank god you are great kisser, there is nothing worse than that........I couldn't agree with him more, too bad he didn't know he was one of them! Just plain aweful ;-)

I guess it's like people who think they are "straight acting". Unless someone has actually told you that..chances are you are not ;-)

Michael Wrote:Nothing more intimate than a kiss.

That said, so many people are bad kissers. Nothing worse than a bad kisser who thinks they are a good kisser. Bang, scrape, crash....or the tongue suckers....if you do this please stop! Not only is it not sexy (unless you are really, really good at it) it also hurts.

thank you!!!! i feel the same. And those that have too much saliva .... ewww god thats the most disgusting kiss i ve had i couldnt force myself not only to continue but even to go out with him again. It says a lot the way one kisses, thats how i see it.

Quote: Did I mention I know the best top on the planet? I also know the best kisser. Brazilian who lives in London. He's off the market for a few years now but oh ....my ...god......LIke those little kids who play violin....a gift!

How would you describe his kiss though , i am interested to know.

Eew jowels *wipes the slobber from his mentally-sullied face*

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Some people just have a natural talent I guess. First off, he has the perfect lips. Thick but not ridiculously so...and soft, so you just kind of melt right into them. No wierd tricks or gimmicks.....Always sensual and just the right amount of pressure. Hard to describe really, but kissing him just put you into this trance.....soft, sensual, comfortable, warm and.....hot, hot, hot.