Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knock, knock
It didn't take me any time at all, but I had a hard time figuring out how to post. Still not sure I know how to do so other than to make a reply. Elefant

there is too a pink elephant there. And for once, I did not drink him into existence.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:It didn't take me any time at all, but I had a hard time figuring out how to post. Still not sure I know how to do so other than to make a reply. Elefant

there is too a pink elephant there. And for once, I did not drink him into existence.

Hey LJay! *waves*

Hi and Welcome to GS!

MIL, is it you who know how to contact Har?

He needs to know he is missed.
I bid NO Trump!

Hey and welcome to GS!

In regards to posting I believe theres certain trigger words that will require the post to be moderated which can take some time - once you reach 50 posts you are fine and can carry on as normal.

Posting is pretty straight forward and you all seem to be able to do that & you seem comfortable with new threads Smile

There is a chat room not sure if its been discovered yet but most nights a few members seem to head in there so check that out at some point!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Thanks for the clarification Marky. I often wondered about that delay and figured it was either triggered by certain words or purely random. Either way, it annoyed the hell out of me. Glad to know that I'm now one of the cool kids and have posted enough to no longer resemble an old kung-fu movie.

Hi and welcome to the forum Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi from the daft duckkie

DDD looking for you ??? U been Hi stranger....

Welcome to the forum =)