Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kong: Skull Island
I saw the trailer for Kong Skull island and it looks fantastic. Is anyone else looking forward to seeing this movie?
An eye for an eye

I saw the trailer a few months ago, and the trailer looks good. However, my opinion is, that this is another one of Hollywood blueprint blockbusters they've been churning out the past two decades using all of the same elements that I've seen a hundred times already in other films. I don't think this film will have any novelty to it whatsoever. It will probably be like Tarzan's last installment. Completely boring. CGI for CGI's sake, that's what they're making now, and it is not what makes an interesting film for me.

I won't leave the house for this one.

Tell me I'm wrong.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

i actually didn't care for it till today - then i saw the trailer . maybe it might be a fun film

matty7 Wrote:i actually didn't care for it till today - then i saw the trailer . maybe it might be a fun film

The trailer does look fun.
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:The trailer does look fun.

just seen it again a few minutes ago - its holding my attention so im happy to go see it ...just wish i still had my Meerkat movies 2 for 1 offer valid

matty7 Wrote:just seen it again a few minutes ago - its holding my attention so im happy to go see it ...just wish i still had my Meerkat movies 2 for 1 offer valid

I think I will take my nephew. He loves monster movies.
An eye for an eye