Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont think I could ever be top
sweetlad86 Wrote:Its not the putting my cock into another guys ass thats putting me off, I just don't think I can do it.

Its the selfish side which is worry me..
As Shadow says, there is no law that says you must. If your partner is happy with the arrangement, what's the problem? The important thing is to talk about it and be honest with each other. You could be surprised at what you might eventually want to do for someone you really care about.

Yup, I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said. I guess that its something that you may eventually decide to try. I know I personally want to try both to see what it will be like. You don't have to rush or do anything you don't want to.

I look upon myself as a passive guy who enjoy's giving my partner the full enjoyment of my body, that give's me more pleasure in seeing him happpy, in return i get kiss'es all over and he goes down on me till i cum in his mouth, and cuddles up.

i personally find the problem with being a top is that if ur mind turns off u soon go mister floppy and its like a balloon let down rather rapidly