Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyros Christian/Dillon Samuels
LOL! Pfft, communist era propoganda... :tongue:

My bad...(second try) ......its a really f@ckin elusive emoticon only the skilled can come across it Wink ...what say you now?

I say that any emoticon that isn't available to the great British public as a whole is a slap in the face to democracy.

:biggrin: Watch me go! Hahaha

xxx

And if i retort...i just brought said emoticon into availability to... international publics would that lessen the slap any? :tongue:

*Watches Wink

Woolfe Wrote:Idk if you guys are familiar with them, but have a google for Kyros Christian & Dillon Samuels.

Wondering if anyone else thinks they're one of the uber hottest, sexiest and kinda cutest gay couples round?

Maestro, opinions please!

:tongue:

xxxx

Boyztube

a pretty hot vid, but you do have to join the forum to watch it... They didnt show much passion for one another while screwing like dogs in heat Rolleyes

Phil! Wrote:Emoticon version > [Image: 40.gif]

that is one of my fav emoticons... do you have the cheerleader from the same series? The one here is so LAME Poke

not bad jus too much muscle

zeon x

fjp999 Wrote:that is one of my fav emoticons... do you have the cheerleader from the same series? The one here is so LAME Poke

Dood i looked for her today but so far cant find her ... the other females from the series tho....
[Image: curtsey.gif]

[Image: girl_crazy.gif]

[Image: party.gif]

There's also this one...slightly cuter..[Image: cheerleader3.gif]

[Image: 3034694907]

testing...

what did I do wrong??? (pompom on Flickr - Photo Sharing!)

a few more of my favs:

the last of my favs