Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LGBT Holidays - Advice Please
Hi All

Just wondering if you could all give some advice please? Smile Would be greatly appreciated!

Myself and my girlfriend are currently managers of a group of villa's in the Vendee. We have been discussing a LGBT organised holiday for a week in September (its still really hot here then!) In which we would organise events, meals out, a club or two etc. All of the villa's we manage have heated pools which all guests would have access to. It would be a bit of a group social to hang out with friends and meet new ones! Guests would need to make their own may here but we can provide airport pickup's and the company we work for offer discount ferry crossings. We have capacity for 65 people across 6 villa's all within close proximity (and access to minibuses etc). We were looking at aiming at the over 25 age group and having a nice balance of party time and relaxation/recovery time! Let me know what you all think? We think it might be a good idea but would like some input from people if we can.

Many thanks! :-)

Vicki x

Underwear party! Fetish party! Leather dog/master party!

Oh, sorry. You mean this event is gong to be something classy and sophisticated. Better not ask me then.:redface:

Hahaha you can wear what you like - we don't have any neighbours! Smile

I think its a great idea, but for it to work you will probably need some marketing budget - or free exposure (pun intended) in one or some of the many LGBT publications.

And a web site Smile

The only thing I wouldn't be sure about personally, is whether to market it as an LGBT holiday, or stick with just guys or girls only. As a gay couple we would probably be more likely to go on something elusively gay rather than mixed, but thats just a personal preference.

ObW
X

^^^^I agree with OBW^^^^^^ and would add that you need to get busy with promotion if you plan on doing this holiday in September, because it is June and you should have already been past this point.