Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOGO Gay Channel
Does anyone here watch LOGO..the gay network? I know alot of people who watch it but they are all straight! LOL Some of the stuff is really good...especially some of the stuff on The Big Gay Sketch Show...

When someone was talking about dating in another thread I thought of Maya Angelou...she cracks me up when she reads from Craigslist...anyone else watch?

I can't drink anything when I am watching

Rofl those are good Rofl

In Canada we get something called OutTv, there is something I always found funny.

OutTv is channel 181
AL Jazeera 182
184 EWTN which is the religion channel. there is no channel 183 for some reason.

Gay TV channels?!:eek:

No such thing here in the UK to my knowledge.:confused:
Apart from those of the adult variety.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

TimmyThink Wrote:Rofl those are good Rofl

In Canada we get something called OutTv, there is something I always found funny.

OutTv is channel 181
AL Jazeera 182
184 EWTN which is the religion channel. there is no channel 183 for some reason.

LOL...ya gotta wonder what they have in store fo channel 183? :biggrin:

Genersis Wrote:Gay TV channels?!:eek:

No such thing here in the UK to my knowledge.:confused:
Apart from those of the adult variety.:redface:

It is rather new I think,,maybe 6-7 years old now? They have orignal series and also show gay shows from other networks..the big gay sketch show is my favorite..it is like a gay version of MAD TV...

Here is the link for their website...they might have it in the UK or Europe because I saw one of the sketches on YouTube was in French.

Fierce TV: RuPaul, Full Episodes, Reality TV Shows, Gay Movies | Logo TV | Watch Free Videos & New Music Videos

You can watch any of it online Genersis if you are ever interested...

I wish I could find the dance clips from The Big Gay Sketch Show...I almost pee my pants laughing most of the time:biggrin:

Here are the shows they have and the archives...

http://www.logotv.com/shows/

You guys ever see Greg Scarnici? He is soooooooooooo funny...love this one...

I wish I had such channels=)...but, where I live. the Conservative homos put everything down... What a waste...

haha! these were great ^_^ never heard of it before now

eastofeden Wrote:... Here is the link for their website...they might have it in the UK or Europe because I saw one of the sketches on YouTube was in French.

/

We have a gay channel in France it's called PINK TV but I don't know if it's still airing, since it was going through financial troubles a while back.