Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He proposed to me and I said no
Its ironic, don't ya think.

And the mere idea that you can now marry the man you love, that should have some sort of impact on you, or are 20 something year olds so new and fresh they can't recall the days when everyone told the gays 'No! Bad Gay - Gay can't marry' then swat us on the nose with a newspaper (or was it the bible) to drive it home that our love is not really love, its just a fiction, a make believe that can't possibly be socially approved of like hetero-love....

I guess the war was for naught.... well for you at least.

I love the idea OlderButWiser proposed!

I mean, you were already on the verge of proposing yourself after understanding that above whatever stands you might have on the matter... it is about what the person you love truly wants! is a token of appreciation like many others that we do for those we live for.

so... since you are willing to compromise... maybe he should too... so get him a nice ring! -then ask for yours back- and start planning an amazing trip somewhere nice with the people you two care the most... and celebrate your relationship in a different and special way, start calling each other something corny like... not boyfriend or husband!