Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of cum produced
So... I wank maybe one a day if I have time or the desire to do such. However, when I do I don't cum much. This is both self masturbation or when having sex with someone.

I'm sure it's a common thing amoungst men, but what can I do to help my body produce more? Its so embarrsing, like when I do cum I do make noise (:redfaceSmile but don't have the juice to show for it! Laugh

leave it alone for a few days, I've never myself had "alot" but find if it goes untouched for a couple days i have a little more. Also if you squeeze the base during the first 1 or 2 pulses and release after that it shoots further and appears to be more.

I don't usually answer these personal questions, but I'm like this *blushes*. Different people are different, it can even come down to how sexually aroused you are. It's just one of those things. I even went to the doctor to make sure everything is in working order (it is btw) and its just one of those things.

People are different, but I agree the longer you're aroused the more precum you'll produce and that will add to the volume.

Also I hear bananas are good for semen production--and have lots of other health benefits.

(Finally, just make sure you're not dehydrated too).

Don't quote me on this, but I think I read somewhere that Zinc plays a big role in the production of semen.

Thibideau Wrote:Don't quote me on this, but I think I read somewhere that Zinc plays a big role in the production of semen.

Sounds familiar to me too.

Semen should not be the problem ... in every "shot" is only a bit semen. The PRoblem is mostly to less prostate-liquid. The Prostate mixes the Semen with the prostate-liquid and both liquids build cum.
So the problem is mostly not enough prostate liquid.... you can force the building of more prostate-liquid by using much more time if you have sex..... 5 minutes sex and ejaculate = less liquid, but if you stay aroused for 3 hours or more with stopping all sexual action everytime if you feel you are ready to ejaculate you will shot much more cum with much more pressure and having a much better orgasm.

Zinc is good too... but only for the testicles.... the prostate needs training

:redface:

I can't keep going for 3 hours! i'll get bored! Haha

I do not drink much, I am always told by doctors that I'm dehydrated. So, I'll try drinking more and eating bannanas Tongue cheers guys

adzie Wrote:I can't keep going for 3 hours! i'll get bored! Haha

I do not drink much, I am always told by doctors that I'm dehydrated. So, I'll try drinking more and eating bannanas Tongue cheers guys

You´re 19 ... so it should be possible to reach 3 hours.. with some good vids and a bit effort :biggrin:

Aside from staying hydrated (drink lots of water) there is NO MEDICALLY PROVEN WAY to increase the amount of semen you produce. That said, you won't know how much you will finally produce until you've fully matured physcially - so it might be till your mid 20-s before you know.