Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady GaGa Or Lady Gag?
She's been hailed as the next Madonna, the future of pop, and even the inspiration for Christina Aguilera's developing new image?

What do you think? I simply adore her... ^.^

Just dance! Gonna be okay! Da-da-da-doo'n...

Like Louis Walsh would say, I loike it. It's perfect getting ready to go out music.

I like "Just Dance", "Poker Face" and "Paparazzi"

All gr8 songs!

im not a huge fan of the music when im at home, but i love to shake my arse to it. plus i looooooove her style

I like her i like her alot >.> Partysmiley

I saw her on television recently and thought that she (and those male dancers Wink ) were rather good. Did I detect a bit of a Grace Jones attitude going on there?

OMG! I just clicked who your talking about!(Sorry, im not big on the music scene)Laugh

I think I saw her on The Johnathan Ross Show with her tea cup. She seems like a very unique person(although what she was "Wearing" on the show was horrendus!), The song she performed was quite good.

Excuse me If i'm completely wrong, music isn't my "thing".
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:OMG! I just clicked who your talking about!(Sorry, im not big on the music scene)Laugh

I think I saw her on The Johnathan Ross Show with her tea cup. She seems like a very unique person(although what she was "Wearing" on the show was horrendus!), The song she performed was quite good.

Excuse me If i'm completely wrong, music isn't my "thing".

Yeah I saw her on The Johnathan Ross Show too and I agree with you her being very unique if not weird sometimes! This performance of "Poker Face" with the screamo touch was certainly different, and that outfit lol!Grlaugh :eek:

Makes a change from being a clone of someone else though I guess...

Thanks for posting this Confusedmile:

Good song, great performance (and as long as she keeps the guys it doesn't matter that she dances like a wooden chicken Dance or even looks like one about to be put in the oven)

I recently learned how to play Poker Face on my synth.. and i lurv it! I think she's actually insane-= that interview with Jonathan Ross a couple of weeks ago?!?! She's mad

See, some bands can pull off that "odd" disposition but she can't. she just ends up looking foolish, drunk, insane, and distant! tut tut tut

I love the song "starstruck" (although Santigold's one is better Wink )