Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady GaGa Or Lady Gag?
For me,the video for "Paparazzi" is only eclipsed by "Thriller".

I dislike Gaga's album to be fair - I think it is over done and quite computerised which doesn't sound right - In the clubs I'm sure its fine? But to me I'd rather not be walking around and the only thing I can remember is a load of mumbled words to a dance track.

However - her live acoustic versions ARE amazing.

I have to say I love paparazzi live... and I love how she adds words or sentences in each - But live she is woah.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Oh also? She seems pretty awesome on the keyboard Big Grin I love how she seems to get the keyboard to sound different with the pressure she applies - a rare quality showing how trained she is?
[/COLOR]

I absolutely love her! I think she is a breath of fresh air. It's great when an artist emerges with a bit of originality. I can appreciate her as an artist and a performer! ME GUSTO MUCHO!!! I love "Spacecowboy", es mi tema favorito!

Twazzle Wrote:... However - her live acoustic versions ARE amazing...
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know this side to her work.

marshlander Wrote:Thanks for sharing. I didn't know this side to her work.

I don't think many people do.. but for me it certainly added depth as I didnt realise how musically talented she was? I assumed just another heavily edited voice that does nothing else.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:I don't think many people do.. but for me it certainly added depth as I didnt realise how musically talented she was? I assumed just another heavily edited voice that does nothing else.

Sorry WHICH part changed your mind?? Being able to play a few chords on a keyboard doesn't make you talented. Moreover am i hearing a different voice from everyone else??

GAYDEE LALA!!!

I love her!! Love the music, loved seeing her live at G-A-Y (first time round as I didn't see her at the Pride performance.. which was apparently amazing!)

Particularly love the songs LoveGame, I Like It Rough and Boys Boys Boys!

^^ Shadow... please take note :tongue:

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Sorry WHICH part changed your mind?? Being able to play a few chords on a keyboard doesn't make you talented. Moreover am i hearing a different voice from everyone else??

I don't see anywhere me saying her simply playing a keyboard Confusedmile:

I said the keyboard playing was impressive. So please do not assume Confusedmile:

She can play numerous instruments very well - went to a school to be heavily taught music - can sing classically as well as contemporary and is a song writing - to my knowledge producing a number of hits as well.

In my mind that with the rest of her musical ability makes her talented Confusedmile:
[/COLOR]

well said Twazzle Smile Shes a rare piece of talent