Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady GaGa Or Lady Gag?
marshlander Wrote:Thanks for posting this Confusedmile: )

No probs Confusedmile: Xyxthumbs

marshlander Wrote:Good song, great performance (and as long as she keeps the guys it doesn't matter that she dances like a wooden chicken Dance or even looks like one about to be put in the oven)

Wooden chicken comment made me laugh! Hehe

How did she even move in that dress?

Probably why she was dancing like that LoL!Roflmao

I love Lady Gaga, she is like super mega fierce Big Grin

Gawain88 Wrote:I think she's actually insane-= that interview with Jonathan Ross a couple of weeks ago?!?! She's mad

watched the live performance and interview...

Gawain88 Wrote:See, some bands can pull off that "odd" disposition but she can't. she just ends up looking foolish, drunk, insane, and distant! tut tut tut

[COLOR="purple"] exactly. she may have a lot of talent. she writes decent pop tunes. she has zero idea of stage presence. she doesnt have much to say so why open your mouth? she needs a good stylist and choreographer (she probably does it all herself now). tbh, she needs a lot of cosmetic surgery so she can stop hiding behind all that horrid hair. I really wanted to gag gag a few times when she was playing with her hair while dancing like a chicken. she takes direction well and makes great music vids. she probably should have stayed an independent underground performance stripper Luvkiss

*takes off critics hat and enjoys a good giggle[/COLOR]

I judge Lagy Gaga quite happily. She's awful and that's the end of it. Not only are all her songs identical to point of being indistinguishable, but her lyrics, which she seems to think writing herself some kind of accolade, rather flat. Why anyone would ever fess up to having concieved the line 'Cos i'm bluffin with my muffin' is entirely beyond me. I'd have been all like, well I didn't write it, i just sing it. Oh wait, she can't sing either...

She dresses like a crack fiend too.

Oh, and the thing i judge her for most is definitely that she recently went ON RECORD saying that she wants to look like Paris Hilton.

To the stocks with her, and fie upon her!! A plague on both your houses, a plague on both your houses, A PLAGUE ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES!!

sox-and-the-city Wrote:I judge Lagy Gaga quite happily. She's awful and that's the end of it. Not only are all her songs identical to point of being indistinguishable, but her lyrics, which she seems to think writing herself some kind of accolade, rather flat. Why anyone would ever fess up to having concieved the line 'Cos i'm bluffin with my muffin' is entirely beyond me. I'd have been all like, well I didn't write it, i just sing it. Oh wait, she can't sing either...

She dresses like a crack fiend too.

Oh, and the thing i judge her for most is definitely that she recently went ON RECORD saying that she wants to look like Paris Hilton.

To the stocks with her, and fie upon her!! A plague on both your houses, a plague on both your houses, A PLAGUE ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES!!

HAHAHAH i love you! That was very well done, sox! incredible! hah

So, because a person writes lyrics that aren't meant to be taken seriously (in a dance song of all genres) and dresses differently, we judge her as awful? :-)

Anyways, I love her, few actually get what she's properly on about whether they do like her or not, if one did take the time to study the imagery and the facades she creates in her art, they'd find she'd be like the Marilyn Manson of pop music x) She's actually quite unlike Madonna in many aspects, improving on my first post.

And, she can't sing?

listen to the music she made before she got into pop and the like, it's kinda jazzy whilst still retaining that typical GaGa theatric, it's definately more "respectable" as music anyway, no voice tuner to accentuate her already evident singing talent or to suit the sound of the song either.

Sorry, I get defensive when it comes to my inspirations, I'm picky about them enough as it is x) I may very well be biased

:-)

I must admit I am partial to Lady Gaga - I even like her live performances, and that is a rare thing for me to say ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I like some of her songs, like Just Dance & Love Games. However I completely hate pokerface, I hear it EVERYWHERE i go, and I just can't bare it.

I love her, like literally, she is easily one of my favourite artists ever, right up there with Madge, Gwen and Xtina. I love what she wears too, and her hair...

how can you sit there and judge someone who is just doing well for herself, would you judge a school teacher who is perfectly capable at her job but has a problematic child in their class, so why lady ga ga when she clearly is loved by millions seeing how she has topped the charts numerous times with only 1 album released, she might not be to everyones taste but dam shes doing a good job trying