Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady GaGa Or Lady Gag?
Robertson Wrote:... would you judge a school teacher who is perfectly capable at her job but has a problematic child in their class, ...
Point of order: It's what OFSTED inspectors have to do ... (not that I've done any inspections for over a decade) Wink .

ooh mr debator above me, :o and its point of information now Wink
but my point may not be that clear then, im meaning the teacher is fine, capable and OFSTED have rated her highly, but the one troublesome child thinks shes a bad teacher.

Is she still wandering about with that bloody T-CUP, her music's ok, although i can't say the same about her! what is it with those pop divas! Madonna, Lady GaGa & Amy Winehouse...good singers but also barking mad!!!

i can dance better than her - seriously !!! i can get my groove on to Poker Face, :biggrin: - im typing it and i really dont believe it

one of my friends did a mashup mix thing of pokerface. with some disco wizards stuff.

it was good.

got this bit in it. which makes it feel like it jumps into your head. was wierd! but smexcellent!

Stuart Wrote:... what is it with those pop divas! Madonna, Lady GaGa & Amy Winehouse...good singers but also barking mad!!!
I know, the world needs more Björks, Kate Bushes, Cyndi Laupers and Diana Rosses to maintain a healthy balance Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:I know, the world needs more Björks, Kate Bushes, Cyndi Laupers and Diana Rosses to maintain a healthy balance Rolleyes

May I add Julie Andrews??? Wink :tongue:

I am lady GAGA Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:I am lady GAGA Smile
That's cleared that up then Wink

A Welshman who can't sing (so say some of the posts)... That's an imposture!! :biggrin: