Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady GaGa Or Lady Gag?
I think she's quite good... listened to the album early on before it got big over here. Thought it was quite catchy cheesey pop not really to be taken too seriously. Her voice sounds a bit like Gwen Stefani on some of the tracks. (her surname is Stefani too so not sure if she is a relation! Wink)

Have you seen her before the nose job? Laugh
[Image: lady_gaga_nose.0.0.0x0.400x465.jpeg]
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Is that the only job she had done? Looks like eyes and mouth may have had a retouch too... Rolleyes

Don't know if I should, but...

I had a blow job and it altered the size and shape of my penis Wink(reference to Penis Day: March 15th in Japan)

princealbertofb Wrote:Don't know if I should, but...

I had a blow job and it altered the size and shape of my penis Wink(reference to Penis Day: March 15th in Japan)

And your photographic evidence Rolleyes (reference to: A Expose Forum by: Steven)

lady gaga (FOR ME) is better than christina aguilera, madonna, katy perry, gwen stefani and is only beaten by the princess of pop miss brit.

I like just dance, poker face, lovegame but my favorite song of her is paparazzi: "...loving you is cherry pie, cause you know that baby I... am your biggest fan I follow you until you love me, papa, paparazzi"
kinda stalker...

XOXO, me.

fjp999 Wrote:And your photographic evidence Rolleyes (reference to: A Expose Forum by: Steven)

No way, José!! Are you out of your tiny mind, Monsieur Frank???:tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:tiny mind :tongue:

Twak

cheeky monky princealberto!funny

marshlander Wrote:I know, the world needs more Björks, Kate Bushes, Cyndi Laupers and Diana Rosses to maintain a healthy balance Rolleyes

Was watching IFC last nite and the Henry Rollins Show came on with PEACHES

and then that reminded me of

Patti Smith

But Lady is probably most represented by:

Grace Jones

Allllrighty!

Firstly, not read much of the thread except the opening post, so if there's any explosive in-fighting going on, I pre-emptively apologise for interrupting it. :tongue:

Anyways, I gotta say, I've got a thing for the Lady G, she's kinda quirky, doesn't seem to give much of a shit and her music is strangely hawt also.. yeah, I loves her.

Anyone see her at Glasto? *drools briefly*

That is all. <3

Ky xx

I like her music but i dont know whats the story with her, i saw her on the box ( think it was Jono Ross cant remember ) and she said in all like 5 things and im sure they were all the word 'yes'. Maybe she was shy or tired. She really got the right stuff when it comes to her music tho!!!