Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Gaga says, "She's gay, her show is gay and her fans are gay!"
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/outladygaga.jpg[/img2]Lady Gaga told Kanye West he had to accept the gayness of her show before they went on tour together.

Speaking to Out magazine, the star said she told the rapper that their US joint show, scheduled for October, had to remain gay to keep her fans happy.

She said she told him: "I just want to be clear before we decide to do this together: I'm gay. My music is gay. My show is gay. And I love that it's gay. And I love my gay fans and they're all going to be coming to our show. And it's going to remain gay."

In the interview, she discussed how gay culture had shaped her work.

"When I started in the mainstream it was the gays that lifted me up," she says. "I committed myself to them and they committed themselves to me, and because of the gay community I’m where I am today."

"I very much want to inject gay culture into the mainstream," she added. "It’s not an underground tool for me. It’s my whole life. So I always sort of joke the real motivation is to just turn the world gay."

Gaga appears naked yet artfully arranged on the cover of the September issue of Out.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.