Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Gaga
bluefox4000 Wrote:I think her hearts in the right place and I think she hugly talented. And I'm a big fan. However...and this might get my ass kicked.....I don't like being represented by her. Cause I HATE the way she seemingly head pats all of us. Awww look at the little monster's they were born this way. I can't tell you how much it rubs me the wrong way. And before you yell at me it's probably just me. Her fanbase is mostly gay and I don't think calling them little MONSTER'S helps either.

Now please know. I do enjoy her a whole lot....I just don't enjoy how she handles her message.

Mick

OMG ^ THIS

This is exactly it. It's not the message she has, it's her perspective.

Noone's gonna yell at you for what you thinkBig Grin And i got what you mean. I don't want to sound.. critic and i know NOTHİNG about fashion but the way she dressessBig Grin I think its nice to be able to laugh at someone. And i don't know about ''head patting'' but it feels nice to know that there is someone who does stuff and defends us.

Rumble88 Wrote:Noone's gonna yell at you for what you thinkBig Grin And i got what you mean. I don't want to sound.. critic and i know NOTHİNG about fashion but the way she dressessBig Grin I think its nice to be able to laugh at someone. And i don't know about ''head patting'' but it feels nice to know that there is someone who does stuff and defends us.

I got ya.....It's just what i feel. As I said, it doesn't take away from the fact that i think she's awesome.

Mick

Well, Gaga is not perfect for sure, but I really think she has been doing a great job, I mean, she has the message, talks about it all the time(and with politicians like Obama and etc), you may say she wants attention, but without attention the cause cannot get to the major public, she's a bit wild and over the top, but someone has to do it, few other popstars(if any in the level she does) and none of the new generation takes the LGBT cause so seriously, and she really did helped me a lot Big Grin
In another view I think some fans get really obsessed about her in a bad way(fighting and ignorance), but I guess that's the destiny of any global icon Smile