Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady gaga has penis?!
Not sure if anyone has shown this..but a video of Gaga with something odd down there.. Watch around 55 seconds... What do you thing?

[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

My Goddess GaGa is the queen of camp. She was playing a joke that apparently not too many people got.

I saw it! Do I win a cookie? Big Grin

oh dear

shes not a man ... shes THE man!

yes, i really did just say that.

i love her so much. i can definatly imagine myself bursting into tears if i saw her in real life.

She is a hermaphrodite, but she is female, she talked about it someware

Irrespective of her gender her continuing existence is a source of constant irritation...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Irrespective of her gender her continuing existence is a source of constant irritation...

Why is that, She is an entertainer. If you don't like what she dose then don't pay attention to her. She loves the gay community and has completely embraced us publicly. I don't exactly dig her sound but I like her. Their are many entertainers I don't care for but it certainly doesn't effect me because I simply pay no attention to them.

Timber Wrote:She is a hermaphrodite, but she is female, she talked about it someware

I'm pretty sure she didn't admit it... Rolleyes

I remember reading somewhere in an interview that she said she thought the whole thing was funny for a while, but now it was getting boring.

But to be honest it shouldn't matter. She's still a crazy b*tch whether she has one or not Laugh

Of course, I say crazy in a loving way Wink

I didn't see it myself but it was the topic of conversation in a different forum for some time, I could personal care less