Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Language and Cultural Barriers
I like all those responses <3 cause only 50years ago here, there was some serious animosity between whites and blacks and it's still kinda hovering about, so it's somewhat unusual to see a black and white couple.

And as a product of two races and culture, it was odd growing up, to say the least, but that's a whole nother story.

I like the fact that people have open minds in regards to culture and language even and like Pix mentioned, either party should be willing to explore the other's culture.

Especially Sillyboy it seems lol. Although, to be honest, I think would like to be in a relationship with a person from my country, just for the fact that we'd have a lot in common, even though that most likely would never happen lol, not that I'm not open to anyone else.

Cause at my family reunion(my Italian side), when relatives flew in, some of the guys were no joke! Lol I think I need to visit Sicily Wink

It fully depends on the people involved and how much they are willing to compromise or are able to adjust. I think that language is the least problem as long as you are able to communicate and understand each other. Though when it comes to cultures and traditions it can become quite a problem. For example, a very strict traditional chinese family has the tradition that parents live with their eldest son. So if we take a chinese dude whos getting married to a european person, the chinese dude would need to choose either parents and traditions or the person he loves. Ofc if the person is totally fine with that it's np, but there's a chance that it produces some conflicts later on. >speaking of experience.

Anyways, there's a theory that in the far future there won't be any "pure" people left but only mixed ones, so no more worries xD. (On a sidenote, mixed people always seem to be extra sexy)

d3n Wrote:Anyways, there's a theory that in the far future there won't be any "pure" people left but only mixed ones, so no more worries xD. (On a sidenote, mixed people always seem to be extra sexy)

I completely agree, although a part of me kinda wishes it won't, cause then us mixed people won't be special any more lol. Like if everyone was a superhero, then no one would be.

And yes, we are very exotic Rofl . It's our diverse genetics lol.