Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Families
Growing up, it was just my twin sister, mother, father, and myself. We have a large extended family on the east coast in Canada, but they are far enough away that it's more of a yearly visit thing than it is an always-stay-in-touch type thing.

The only family I have is me.

BlueStar Wrote:The only family I have is me.

Nice to see you again Bluey Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Nice to see you again Bluey Smile

I am always here, I just don't see myself posting as much as I used to. Wink

BlueStar Wrote:The only family I have is me.

I'll be your big brother, Bluey.

Camfer Wrote:I'll be your big brother, Bluey.

And I will not be that annoying young brother Wink

My father was the third of nine children. All but one married and had children, so I have a lot of cousins on that side of the family. That said, I don't know them very well. I don't even know how many they are (or were - at least one has died). I can name three of them off the top of my head, but I'm not sure which of my uncles they're from, and even if any of the three are siblings or just cousins. It's not that I dislike that side of the family or anything. They just live about 1000 miles away (in Wisconsin), and I don't have much in common with them.

My mother was one of three children, one who died very early. And her sister never married or had children, so it's just my parents, my brother, my sister and me there.

So fairly big if I expand it to actual relations, but as far as people I know well, it's just the immediate family.

Lex