Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Families
I come from a very large family, many cousins, aunties and uncles. Is your family large?
An eye for an eye

Talkative today.

Yes, big family here.
Lots of cousins. Some in the same town, some on the other side of the country, some far north. And some in Spain actually.
Same goes for uncles and aunts.
One grandparent left.

Ibex Wrote:Talkative today.

Yes, big family here.
Lots of cousins. Some in the same town, some on the other side of the country, some far north. And some in Spain actually.
Same goes for uncles and aunts.
One grandparent left.

A bit like my family. Yeah I am very talkative today!
An eye for an eye

My family WAS a big family. However in the last 20 years I have lost 13 Uncles and Aunts and 3 cousins. 1 Grandparent passed in 1950, the other three passed in my first 5 years of life.

8 of my 20 cousins never had children. Sad

Oh yes Irish Catholic family.
No contraception and they all married young. My grandad had six siblings.

Last time I went to a family gathering they had basically booked the entire f ***ing pub.

Yes. And perhaps ironically, I trust extended family more than I do the parents.

That said, I like being over a thousand miles away from them (but I enjoy visiting from time to time). Our ability to get along would be tested a lot more if I lived around them.

I have 11 uncles and aunts and like 30 cousins, my granmother have 7 siblings and my grandfather like 10, that's from dad family...

A few of my (girl) cousins are pumping out kids like they're going to alone populate some newly found island Tongue
One of them already have 4 or 5 kids, and she's a few years younger than me.

Mine is so large so many members of my family
An eye for an eye

My dad was an only child but my mum was one of 5. Each of them had one or two kids each, so a moderate sized family, but not massive.