Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex or no sex...
America introduced religion to control the citizens which is why you will find that the 10 commandments where changed by america.

Dont blame europe.

xyalfa Wrote:I'm from Nebraska.
And what's wrong with going to church? My uncle is a catholic priest.

Ah, yes, Nebraska. Fly over country, as we call it here in California. "Fly over country" describes you all who live in places like Nebraska. Here in Los Angeles, we "Fly Over" it, on the way to New YorkLaugh

Years ago, when I lived in Washington DC, my next door neighbor was Senator Roman Hruska, a jerk from Nebraska. He was perhaps the stupidest person to ever serve in the United States Senate.

Jim Wrote:Yes, the United States is plagued with religious nuts.

OF course, it's Europe's fault, for sending so many nutjobs over here in past centuries, to escape various monarchies. The monarchs should have hung the entire lot of them, instead of sending them over here.

Now, it's come to a not so pretty pass, with Bill Clinton and his Poodle dog (Tony Blair). What a mess, and Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan (what a right wing double they were)

god Fearing people will be the end of all of us, if we don't stand up to them and let them know that they no longer run the show.

OMG I thought it was only us that thought that

[Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif]

xyalfa Wrote:I'm from Nebraska.
And what's wrong with going to church? My uncle is a catholic priest.

Oh Dear, your uncle is a catholic priest?

Has he gotten into your pants yet?
Were you an altar boy?
I sincerely wish that Henry VIII and Elizabeth I were still here. They knew how to treat the papists.Rofl

Jim Wrote:Oh Dear, your uncle is a catholic priest?

Has he gotten into your pants yet?
Were you an altar boy?
I sincerely wish that Henry VIII and Elizabeth I were still here. They knew how to treat the papists.

A bit too far, you've taken it to a personal level.

Star Twister Wrote:OMG I thought it was only us that thought that

[Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif]

And, I am a frequent passenger on that flight. It's very nice.
I visit friends often in the UK..

I picked up the "Poodle" nickname from them.

[Image: moredramaplease.gif]

[Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif]

Jim Wrote:Ah, yes, Nebraska. Fly over country, as we call it here in California. "Fly over country" describes you all who live in places like Nebraska. Here in Los Angeles, we "Fly Over" it, on the way to New YorkLaugh

Years ago, when I lived in Washington DC, my next door neighbor was Senator Roman Hruska, a jerk from Nebraska. He was perhaps the stupidest person to ever serve in the United States Senate.

look - if I'm civil with you I expect the same treatment. And don't insult Nebraska. You know nothing about us.

Sorry guys, i am talking with xyalfa to make sure he understands how this forum works.

For now i will have to close this thread and maybe open it again later.

Thank you Wavey