Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Testicles
I'm not sure as to weather I'm being paranoid but it's more the sack... It can be very, um, well dangly?

You know the whole thing with old men have really saggy testicles, well I feel i'm in that category already! And I'm only 18!! Mine are going to be dragging along the floor when I'm 80!

Anyway, is this normal? Should they be so dangly, stretchy and saggy? :/
Thanks Smile x

lol it's pefectly normal Big Grin

Hmm my boyfriend has kind of a big sac and he's only 20. I'm 20 as well but my is quaint. Not huge and not minuscule. Umm I dunno. I tell him all the time that he needs to see about shrinking his sac. But I'm not sure if that is possible. Just put an ice cube down there!

reminda me of a story Tongue

Dude swam in cold sea
Dude came out cold sea with shriveld up testicles
Dude sits on deck chair
Dude's testicles fall through the gap in the deck chair
Dud'es testicles go back to normal, and when he trys to stand up Tongue he's stuck, he had to get a firemen to release him Big Grin it was on that bizzare ER show on BBC3

lmao!

Lol okay thanks Smile. The story disturbs me Sad lol.
So I'm all good in that region?
x

Yeah, just like any part of the body there is variation. The range of "normal" can be quite wide.

It's just not nice for me to look at so god knows what my boyfriend thinks. Well, I guess so long as they produce the goods that's all that counts :p
x

Hej, maybe you don't like it, but there are plenty of people who do! That's the great things about humans, such huge variation, and something for everyone. Wouldn't be boring if every woman looked like Anne Widdicombe and every man like Ian Tichmarsh?

Don't let anyone tell you that size doesn't matter. Big balls are a turn on for lots of men. Consider yourself lucky.