Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Testicles
peterinmalaga Wrote:Don't let anyone tell you that size doesn't matter. Big balls are a turn on for lots of men. Consider yourself lucky.
Can we be certain that Adzz isn't just fishing? Wink

Adzz02 Wrote:I'm not sure as to weather I'm being paranoid but it's more the sack... It can be very, um, well dangly?

You know the whole thing with old men have really saggy testicles, well I feel i'm in that category already! And I'm only 18!! Mine are going to be dragging along the floor when I'm 80!

Anyway, is this normal? Should they be so dangly, stretchy and saggy? :/
Thanks Smile x

You do know that the suspension of your testes in your testicles is something to do with body heat and keeping it lower? Testes can only produce viable sperm when produced in lower heat than 37°C, therefore the body has adapted its response to over heating by lowering the testicles out of the body, so they can cool off. The amount of lowering that your testicles are doing is probably a response to being over heated frequently. Your body is too hot for them, they want to get as far away as possible; If you still see them as a problem, maybe you should ask a doctor for medical advice?

So you see, you've not only got big balls, you're hot too!

hahaha, tu me l'as volé de la bouche, Pierre! Wink

Adzz02 Wrote:It's just not nice for me to look at so god knows what my boyfriend thinks. Well, I guess so long as they produce the goods that's all that counts :p
x

I don't mind at all babe :p Doesn't bother me. our bodies are completely different Smile

peterinmalaga Wrote:So you see, you've not only got big balls, you're hot too!

I wouldn't go that far Wink hehe jokes Laugh