Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lasik New York - Laser Eye Correction Surgery
I have to wear contacts or glasses and my parents have offered to pay for laser eye corrective surgery for my birthday in July! Confusedmile:

The question I have is - is it safe? I've heard some scare stories recently and it is kind of puting me off a bit! Cry It seems like quite a quick and straight forward procedure. I'm just worried in case there are any after affects.

Has anyone else had it done and would recommend it?

blueeyes23 Wrote:I have to wear contacts or glasses and my parents have offered to pay for laser eye corrective surgery for my birthday in July! Confusedmile:

The question I have is - is it safe? I've heard some scare stories recently and it is kind of puting me off a bit! Cry It seems like quite a quick and straight forward procedure. I'm just worried in case there are any after affects.

Has anyone else had it done and would recommend it?

I am planning on getting one when I am in a better financial shape. It 's pretty save actually. Much safer than go to club or internet to have NSA sex. Also, it will not hurt at all, most people feel very comfortable with it.
I guess you have a beautiful blue eyes, so I recommend to go for it. Let your deep blue sky shines!

Side note: I am a July, cancer also Big Grin

I suppose it depends why you are wearing contact lenses. I have to wear an RGP lens in one eye and laser surgery can't do anything my condition.

If you go head with it, best of luck.