Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Jovial Wrote:sorry, and as much as I hate to admit this... you were one of the reasons I joined in... too many distractions and an uncooperative internet connection... perhaps next time Smile

I only joined cause it was just Miles there...when it turned into a triumvirate of Chase, Miles and myself it was good, then Rose...ok, 4, cool...

once it got to 5 and then 6...I collapsed...faster than the Maginot line after Fall Gelb

(nothing personal with anyone of them, though, I just tend to collapse when faced with crowds....and yes, I call more than 4 a crowd...and a shameful confession...last time I was faced with a real crowd....as in a street full of people...I just had a panic attack and I ended up curled up on the floor crying...)

southbiochem Wrote:I only joined cause it was just Miles there...when it turned into a triumvirate of Chase, Miles and myself it was good, then Rose...ok, 4, cool...

once it got to 5 and then 6...I collapsed...faster than the Maginot line after Fall Gelb

(nothing personal with anyone of them, though, I just tend to collapse when faced with crowds....and yes, I call more than 4 a crowd...and a shameful confession...last time I was faced with a real crowd....as in a street full of people...I just had a panic attack and I ended up curled up on the floor crying...)

But it's not a real crowd, no one's actually staring at you, there's no risk of awkwardness due to silences or misspeaking...Shouldn't that at least make it a little easier?

Bighug

southbiochem Wrote:I only joined cause it was just Miles there...when it turned into a triumvirate of Chase, Miles and myself it was good, then Rose...ok, 4, cool...

... my poor southbiochem, nothing shameful about this at all, it makes you... well, you...

... besides with me, one way or the other, you wouldn't notice the crowd... :p

Jovial Wrote:... it may include a nude scene...

... but not of ME! Biglaugh :tongue:

Miles Wrote:But it's not a real crowd, no one's actually staring at you, there's no risk of awkwardness due to silences or misspeaking...Shouldn't that at least make it a little easier?

Bighug

I know, I know....I was being a coward and I let it get to me...

southbiochem Wrote:I know, I know....I was being a coward and I let it get to me...

Oh hush you, that isn't being a coward, I know very well that some habits are very tough to break Bighug

southbiochem Wrote:I know, I know....I was being a coward and I let it get to me...

You dislike crowds and you avoid them… not cowardice, just preference .

Jovial Wrote:You dislike crowds and you avoid them… not cowardice, just preference .

Miles Wrote:Oh hush you, that isn't being a coward, I know very well that some habits are very tough to break Bighug

Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug

to you both just cause you're so fucking sweet......thanks, guys...

Thanks, but don't think you're gonna win with that last post Wink

Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug

Jovi has a point, but perhaps not quite what he had in mind :p