Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
[Image: 128777238080737087.jpg]

Blahblah (You)
Dazzler1 (Me)

:tongue:

lol ill give u bloody bitch please by stealing the title from You and leaving the blah smiley as you and the celebratory one as me.... *runs into the darkness with the latern of hope*

*gasp* how dare you. Gimme dat back! *snatches that lantern*.

[Image: IMGLLGASDKQS5.jpg_thumb.jpg]

A lesson to you, good sir. Coffee

You call that a lesson this is a lesson now listen closely

"Im right your wrong Im smart your dumb im Big your small and theres nothing you can do about it!" Now give me the lantern and i can carry on my winning streak... Its glowing lovingly at its rightful wuinning owner As your lesson says "Princess". This lantern is made by Yorkie NOT FOR GIRLS! lol *(british chocolate bar)

n.n what up yo!

zeon Wrote:You call that a lesson this is a lesson now listen closely

"Im right your wrong Im smart your dumb im Big your small and theres nothing you can do about it!" Now give me the lantern and i can carry on my winning streak... Its glowing lovingly at its rightful wuinning owner As your lesson says "Princess". This lantern is made by Yorkie NOT FOR GIRLS! lol *(british chocolate bar)

You're right, I am smart and I am big(6ft1) and there is nothing I can do about it.
You are also correct in stating that it's my winning streak, thank you.
This is also correct, it was not made for girls, so this is why I am taking it back, thank you. ( and I would love a chocolate bar. Would go well with this lantern and my spot as the winner.)
Kiss3

~
Don't interrupt Kiid Fal

you cheeky shit well as my mother once told me with bullies is the bigger they are the harder they fall... As i dont want you to break a leg princess ill spare u the thought and take the lantern and Ohhh look its a purple spotted pony behind you!!!! *iyoink* Nowlet me have the winning lantern theres not much oil in it because your waving it around as if its a handbag and its going everywhere lol

*shouts* Queen Odi you found that purple spotted pony yet??? Its been 12 minutes im running from you and ive managed to re fill the lantern.... Somewhere in this woods there is the way out... Mind you ill hit the exit and your still be looking for the purple spotted pony *giggles histerically*

zeon Wrote:you cheeky shit well as my mother once told me with bullies is the bigger they are the harder they fall... As i dont want you to break a leg princess ill spare u the thought and take the lantern and Ohhh look its a purple spotted pony behind you!!!! *iyoink* Nowlet me have the winning lantern theres not much oil in it because your waving it around as if its a handbag and its going everywhere lol

Loveya I've been told I have nice cheeks, thanks Llkiss .

I don't fall, I gracefully land, Like a butterfly on a flower Butter

I believe in my previous post, I clearly indicated I am the Queen Dazzler1 , I'll leave the princess work to you, you'd make a good one I promise Bow .

Pfft, everyone knows ponies don't have purple spots on them. They're Magenta Rolleyes , common mistake. I'll be hanging on to that lantern, if you please.

Yes, you are waving it around like a handbag, please behave lady like. Some princess you are! You don't deserve that crown, I'll be taking yours and putting it on my Magenta spotted pony, as we ride off into the sunset with the lantern and my title as winner and Queen.

ThanksWavey

(don't giggle, it's unbecoming of a lady :3. Politely smile instead)

OI THATS MY LANTERN *throws a spear at the pony and it deflates as was only a ballooned version of my little pony* Now whos laughing hehe thats My latern its got zeon written all over it and next time u invest in a helium ballooned pony may i remind u of regulation 10 of the law of these woods

"People with over sized balloon ponies are not permitted to ride them with intent under any circumstances due to the hazardous nature of rubbish left behind"

Now whilst u bag up your pony im going to walk towards the exit with my lantern as im nearly there