Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Don´t you dare!!!. On the other hand, you´re right. I´m not a real bitch. But I could be... the winner again and again, yeah!!!! Wink Kisses. Llkiss2

Uh, your success is so short lived. I am in the limelight again.

Bump....again, and again....I WON!!!Mexicanwave You look tired bud, have some rest, you´ve earned it!. Sleeping

I'm just warming up honey . . . take a seat and watch the show.

If I must ...but in the winners box seatMonalisa. Well, it´s showtime sweetie!. Invasion

Ah, I already started the show . . . you must have missed the first chorus while taking your seat at the back of the house.

Yes, too bad I wasn´t there... That´s because I went to the boudoir, and took the opportunity to retouch my makeupKiss. You know...making the most of our time. But I´m back in my box seat, and...a rose!!!. A secret admirer Herz, fufufufu...I can´t help it, it happens, everywhere, anytime, and by the way, I WON AGAIN!!! Biggrinflip

So, lets get this straight. You went to your boudoir, retouched your make up and what happened when you got back to your box seat?

The true story of Starlethologram:

Edit: Thanks for leading me into that. I even got to stick with the same actress.

Hahahahaha, how ingenious. You´ve won my admiration pal!Remybussi. You have my endorsement for your creative mind. I think I have a faintest idea of what movie is that, the glenn close version of Cruel intentions perhaps?.

And as I said before, I WON AGAIN!:tongue:. I´m going to bed now, so if you happen to sit down in my throne as usual, please look after it, no broken glasses, no ashtrays overflowing with cigarrete butts...show some decorum. And a big hug for you!!!! Bighug You´re cool!

"Dangerous Liaisons". Yes, I think that was a ten pointer. You have a good night . . . and I'm back on top.