Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Ok - now predict us the winning lotto numbers you psychic you....

Regardless of your uncanny (and slightly creepy) powers of clairvoyance, I still win.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Ok - now predict us the winning lotto numbers you psychic you....

I was about to say what numbers I hope will win the jackpot, but then realized how foolish that would be because then if one of you uses those numbers just for giggles then if it wins I'll have to "share" my prize. Yuck.

Anywho, unlike the lottery, I am going to win this thread.

Sorry Chase but I win

No one can defeat my epicness

Yo Ho Ho - winning Pirate Elf, Arrr....

Pirates always win.

Oh no, only two hours and you lost oh pirate. Once again its up to the elves.

Decided I want to win for awhile Smile

The only way you can win this is to wrestle me down to the floor and pin me. If you won't or can't then I win.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:The only way you can win this is to wrestle me down to the floor and pin me. If you won't or can't then I win.

I might just do that but we might end up having to much fun Wink

Oh its only fun if there is plenty of oil... I was talking serious wrestling, with no to little oil.

Oh look who's winning.... :biggrin:

Well next time please bring the oil Flirty-wink-smiley

But I win again. Sorry I just can't help it