• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Ewwwwww Catmilk

[Image: 3rtyjs.jpg]

I was really disctacted today...

I have not been on much

So I win now because I am back

Do I win now?

trialbyerror Wrote:There is a little war going on here....

Me on the one side of the chess board
And the rest of the world on the other...

yeah...Nazi Germany tried the "me vs the world" bit back in the day...go ask them how that went...

war? oh duckie, I don't know what you're talking about

FIREBOMBING AIR RAID, BITCHES!!!!!!!!

[Image: anonymous-wwii-u-s-air-raid-on-chemnitz.jpg]

[Image: 36.jpg]

[Image: DP-wwii-air-raids-3.jpg]

[Image: Rotterdam_mei_1940.jpg]

Surrender now....it will be easier on you

southbiochem Wrote:yeah...Nazi Germany tried the "me vs the world" bit back in the day...go ask them how that went...

Ah yes.......
I remember that little hissy-huffy..... Way back then.... When people considered me a Twink......

But one small difference, just a tiny detail...

Hitler was really not a nice sort at all. In fact he was quite a horrible fella.

Then, on top of that he was:- Short, reeeeaaaly ugly, wore a mastauch that nobody would be seen dead with, was definately more than just a little cuckoo, and really hated the Jews.

I, on the other hand am the nicest, most caring, loving, gentle, non violent person you'll ever come across.

Then, I am tall, astoundingly good looking, (Just ask Southbiochem), clean shaven, and was partnered to a Jewish dude for 17 years. We even had lots and lots and lots of sex!

I have to admit though, I too am slightly cuckoo, but unlike Hitler, (who was really nasty), I'm very affable indeed.

So, ugly, nasty and hate Jews (like Hitler) = failure
Nice, gentle, goodlooking and like Jews (like me) = success

I is gonna definately win :flirty-thank-you-sm

I brought an axe - guess who won!

[Image: JasonVoorhees-Axe.gif]

trialbyerror Wrote:o
Ah yes.......
I remember that.....
But one small difference, just a tiny detail

Hitler was really not a nice sort at all. In fact he was quite a horrible fella.

Then, on top of that he was:- Short, reeeeaaaly ugly, wore a mastauch that nobody would be seen dead with, was definately more than just a little cuckoo, and really hated the Jews.

I, on the other hand am the nicest, most caring, loving, gentle, non violent person you'll ever come across.

Then, I am tall, astoundingly good looking, (Just ask Southbiochem), clean shaven, and was partnered to a Jewish dude for 17 years. We even had lots and lots and lots of sex!

I have to admit though, I too am slightly cuckoo, but unlike Hitler, (who was really nasty), I'm very affable indeed.

So, ugly, nasty and hate Jews (like Hitler) = failure
Nice, gentle, goodlooking and like Jews (like me) = success

I is gonna definately win :flirty-thank-you-sm

Oh, dear, but duckie...Hitler's personal traits had nothing to do with Germany's defeat,except for his poor military expertice...it was emnity with multiple powerful countries at the same time...once the war machine overreached its limits, they counterattacked, closed down on Deutschland and made it collapse..

if you take on the world...oh my...you're in for a treat

take a look a my beauties who made Germans back then ran for their lives!!!

[Image: tumblr_lo5dn82zAB1qc0pn9o1_500.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQixtWqX7ad8_ret_Oq4H...FzYWBjv_TQ]

[Image: russian-ground-mount-rocket.jpg]

UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER...OR I SHALL CONTINUE TO STRIKE!

Yes my child,
Now don't you worry your pretty little head none,
Daddy's got this:biggrin:

Headshot

for calling me a child :tongue: