Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Hmm. Well I wish I could say publicly what I actually think of humanity... But I don't want to be banned or hunted down by an angry mob with pitchforks and torches. I already have nervous villagers who are not too pleased about my 'little accident' with last years man I was making....

[Image: frankenstein_final_1k_edit1.jpg]

When it comes to where to get a brain, Apparently there isn't an Abby Normal.....

Yeah well if pitch forks scares ya, stay the hell away from SA,
you might get some ANC jewelery...

A neckless

An old car tyre thrown over your head, petrol poured in the inside and then set alight

Happens so frequently, the news have been "instructed" to stop mentioning it, as it puts SA in a very bad light...

And so it should.....

Ah the wonders of humans so many humans, hardly any humanity.... Rolleyes

Well, what's done is done.

Don't get me wrong, but America does have the reputation for meddling in the affairs of others, and yes there was a lot wrong pre 1994, but there is a damm sight more wrong now, but I don't see Yankee-land doing as much to fix this as they did pre 1994.

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learnt...

How does that go...
Take the rock outta your own eye before trying to take the speck out of someone else's eye????

Sorry, but I speak my mind :frown:

trialbyerror Wrote:Well, what's done is done.

Don't get me wrong, but America does have the reputation for meddling in the affairs of others, and yes there was a lot wrong pre 1994, but there is a damm sight more wrong now, but I don't see Yankee-land doing as much to fix this as they did pre 1994.

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learnt...

How does that go...
Take the rock outta your own eye before trying to take the speck out of someone else's eye????

Sorry, but I speak my mind :frown:

Surely not every one of America's 35 countries is a meddler right?

well, what can I say, economical strain is forcing US to not be such a meddler, as it should be...

when US is forced to whitdraw from everywhere and focus inwards, then my duckie where on our way towards global "balance of power" which is the closest to your desired one world government...

Curiously enough US attention to the Middle East since 2001 had a positive effect down here, as Washington's eye was fixed somewhere else and they left us be for a change..

Anyway, SA is by far the best African country..I don't want to know how everybody else is if SA is that flawed in your eyes..

Given the option,
Malawie beats SA any day

hmmm....complicated business over there...well, Sub-Saharian Africa is definitely worse than South Africa anyday....yay...I think..

why did SA got off the nuclear race anyway?

Not to interrupt this interesting conversation, but I did want to win sooo.:tongue:

Oh yeah - I win again...

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to beat you again,
I was just having self esteem issuesConfusedmile: