Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Why do you grow weary?

Need some rest?

Need more action?

Courting Bob?

OBVIOUSLY I need some man flesh...I'm growing tired of being alone..

Why?

Don't you think of me?

Or Bow?

I'm still waiting for those shirtless images of your hot, sweaty and covered in a day's worth of grime from being on top of a huge erection doing whatever it is you do when constructing stuff....

I would prefer if you wore your oldest pair of jeans and old steel toed boots. Underwear optional.... of course....

If you want me to think more of you, then just email me those images - I will make it my desktop wall paper and think of you often.

Oh heck!
I hope I've still gottem

If I have I will mail my master...

OMG
Dr Phillip Tobias, The worlds most decorated palentologist, is on telly at the moment

I met him many years ago at Sterkfontein caves, what an inspiring man.

He passed on in 2012.

He was gay.

trialbyerror Wrote:Why?

Don't you think of me?

Or Bow?

No offense but you're both old enough to be my fathers..

I would have a hard time getting pass that since my father somewhat loaths me and I reciprocate (He's 58, well, you're both younger but still).

Although..

who knows maybe I have daddy issues and I could totally go for it..

I'm utterly inexperienced, hence, I can't tell yet

Wow thanks. Old enough to be my fathers - and I hate my father, ergo I hate you.... Geezzz young punk, you will never be old enough to not go over my knee, sonny boy!:biggrin:

How dare this young wipper-snapper bring back suck unpleasant thoughts to mind

Considering mine threw me to the floor and proceeded to kick me around on it, when I was about 15 or so, :mad: I have total empathy with your feelings Bow

We have been nothing but kind and accommodating to this......This.....Arrgh words fail me

I think we should lock him in the dungeon never to come out again

At least we will get some return on investment

What say you?

Well he claims to be inexperienced - does this mean he is just not trainable? IDK...