Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Yep and the whole world trembled in fear - America for the win.

Oh crap...

That nuke I sent over your way...

Must have had an American guidance system :tongue:

It obviously hasn't arrived yet

,....I believe what's left of Yugoslavia still holds the prize for "the most separatist and ethnically divided country"

Serbia has lost a lot already...Crna Gora was the last to secede, sooner than later Kosovo will be fully dubbed independent...and then Vojvodina follows....

But, the US and the South African union make for very good candidates for separatist tendencies too..

Given that we have 11 official laguages, you don't want to know how long a 1/2 hour news cast is...Biglaugh

Bah...thats on you people for not learning the harsh lesson that people here learned while trying to dominate the natives in the Araucanía Region..Incas couldn't beat them, Spaniards couldn't beat them, Chilean creoles cuoldn't beat them...but then comes the magic of cross-breeding...slowly but surely their blood starts to mix with us mestizos and bam....you have one homogenous country with little racial issues..Confusedmile:

so, go find some native hunk and start duckie! :eek:

OMG, OMG :eek:

Honey.....

One little, tiny flaw in your logic.

To "dilute blood" means that the principal adults in the relationship would have to produce off-spring....

Now, (well, this is aqward),

Cyber sex education......

Well........ How to put this......

Sorry to be the one to inform you only now at this late stage of your life, but it's impossibile for two people of the same gender (gender means male or female) to produce off-springBiglaugh

But, don't take my word for it go to aunty Google.

I'm sure she can explain it and why far better than me.....Biglaugh

Jesus Saves - for the win!

I am back...

so I win?

I will allow you to hold this win temporarily - this time.... Next time we will be playing hard for the win.

Nope I win

I won't post my post about my missing post in this game as well,

Both of you can jolly well trot off to N T A B C B and see it there.

Go quickly as it may be another post about a missing post :biggrin: