Drama queen...he's just closer than you

Pfft... I see how it is :p

... --- ...

... --- ...

... --- ...

... --- ...

... --- ...

Explain how you can want to hit and hug someone at the same time...:frown:

Awww how cute, you are falling in love with someone....

So, that's was it's like?......never knew...

That's the "fairy"-tale version, believe me....

Ther's the farting, the mood swings, the we-don't-do-sex-no-more, the dirty socks, the cooking the cleaning -up-after, the smelly loo, the toothpaste tube that's not closed a day later, the toilet paper that's put on the wrong way, and at 02:00 in the morning you just can't work out where the bloody end is......... :mad:

But......

Then there's the unexpected cup of coffee in bed...... Confusedmile:

southbiochem Wrote:Explain how you can want to hit and hug someone at the same time...:frown:

What did I do now?

southbiochem Wrote:Explain how you can want to hit and hug someone at the same time...:frown:

Sweetie
Just read these wise words of wisdom, then think [COLOR="Magenta"]r-e-a-l-l-y[/COLOR] hard about it...
I'm sure you'll work the rest out for yourself......:biggrin:

COPY / PAST FROM PREVIOUS POST
There's the farting, the mood swings, the we-don't-do-sex-no-more, the dirty socks, the cooking the cleaning / picking-up-after, the smelly loo, the toothpaste tube that's not closed a day later, the toilet paper that's put on the wrong way, and at 02:00 in the morning you just can't work out where the bloody end is.........