Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
trialbyerror Wrote:Then there's the unexpected cup of coffee in bed...... Confusedmile:

Yeah when I throw the cold coffee you left in the pot for 'me' which amounts to a quarter mug because YOU can't seem to set up the #$%@ coffee maker and always drink the damn coffee I reserve for my morning so I don't have to fumble with paper filters, pouring water into the stupidly designed coffee maker.

But I still love you baby (will love you more once you stop doing that annoying thing you do, you know, breathing......)

Yeah I miss being in a relationship......:biggrin:

Ok not sure what we win but if i get pick prize. i want him to be super. hot.

austin17 Wrote:Ok not sure what we win but if i get pick prize. i want him to be super. hot.

Me, I am the prize. To do to/with/on/in/over/upon/around as the winner wills. Luckily, I am also the winner. I win myself. I rule

Ah but now you are defeated and have to give it to me... the prize I mean... yeah the prize....

To bad. I win and should get the prize :p

Well, I had 17 years of love

Guess I did something right somewhere sometime......Cool

trialbyerror Wrote:Well, I had 17 years of love

Guess I did something right somewhere sometime......Cool

Who wouldn't love you duckie? Bighug

Oh that list is horribly long... Unless its duck with orange sauce, then suddenly the list of who doesn't love duck becomes incredibly short....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh that list is horribly long... Unless its duck with orange sauce, then suddenly the list of who doesn't love duck becomes incredibly short....

Sniff! Cry

Sticks 'n stones.......

I am a slut so I love all of you!