Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Ther's the farting, Pavlovian training takes care of that...

everytime he doesn't point his ass towards an open window he gets a drop of Trifluoroacetic acid somewhere with thin skin

the mood swings Operant Conditioning for this one...everytime he gets all drama queen with me I'll leave him talking alone until he gets used to the idea of self-controling his moods..

the we-don't-do-sex-no-more, who said sex had to be consensual? I mean there is a rape benefit clause in every relationship, right?....right?

the dirty socks bleach, detergent, boiling water...and that's that.

the cooking I already do that a lot...I don't see the issue

the cleaning -up-after, since I'm always so damn hot all the time, It will be almost impossible for me to not hit the shower afterwards anyway..

the smelly loo, people need to learn to flush the toilet immediately afterwards and to keep the bathroom window open.....I won't be in any house or place with a bathroom that has no ventilation.......I also clean the bathroom some 3 times a week thoroughly, so...what's the problem?

the toothpaste tube that's not closed a day later, Used to bother me when my parets did it...got over it..

the toilet paper that's put on the wrong way you're being high maintenance here...as if it was impossible to grab a piece of it either way it's put...jeez

and at 02:00 in the morning you just can't work out where the bloody end is........evolution blessed us with fingers to grab and probe things...find the damn thing with the fingers,than the other thing follows...is it that hard really?

Then there's the unexpected cup of coffee in bed That is actually a deal breaker...I hate coffee

Banned for being too practical when it comes to relationship... Sheesh no wonder you are single, relationships are all about the ranting, bitching, moaning and groaning about the person you are with.

Seriously, think of all the people who know who are in a relationship - Are they happy? If yes, how long do you honestly think that will last? Are they upset and ranting and complaining about their 'worst half'? If yes, have they made a single move to get out of that relationship? Of course not - because they are happy to have someone to complain about.

Relationships are not about making compromises and working through the crap - that's just too boring. They are about having a fall guy for you to vent your other personal frustrations about without dealing with your own issues. Blame the spouse - ancient game.

[QUOTE=Blame the spouse - ancient game.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Bow shortened it...

You're blamed and banned Biglaugh

South, 'ang onto those thoughts, I'll get back to you....

I hate you you bastard, now get in my bed and do me hard - you know the way I like it - AFTER you hang the TP the 'right' way... :biggrin:

Can I get something good for winning?

Only if you win Biglaugh

1985 posts... I do hope you understand that those other two need to post more and you need to virtually stop posting.

Sorry that means you are going t have to bow of out of the winning thread for a while.... More wins for meebles and the other fella....

Oh crap...

For once you're right:eek:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:the other fella....

danke...*rolls eyes*

then again, my granma was "the other woman" that my grampa had (he had a first family, and he never divorced her and marry my grams) hence my dad and his siblings were " the other family", hence....I assume that "the other fella" fits in just fine...

unless there was another fella you were talking about

it's true though, duckie...

you'll hit 2k as of now, so...

no need for stalling, go ahead

but we could do a linear fit for both you, meebles and myself according to our post rate to see which number of post will make us coincide...I guess it will be in the 3k vicinity or so...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Banned for being too practical

I have been told that so so many times

trialbyerror Wrote:South, 'ang onto those thoughts, I'll get back to you....

Still waiting on that