Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
southbiochem Wrote:danke...*rolls eyes*

then again, my granma was "the other woman" that my grampa had (he had a first family, and he never divorced her and marry my grams) hence my dad and his siblings were " the other family", hence....I assume that "the other fella" fits in just fine...

unless there was another fella you were talking about

I get Southchembio and Southbiochem confused in my head... Sort of like my confusion over dessert and desert which I now can remember because Nazis love Chocolate Cake in the desert....

You picked this extremely hard username... sorry, I'm not brilliant as you are - I only have two brain cells left to rub together...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I get Southchembio and Southbiochem confused in my head... Sort of like my confusion over dessert and desert which I now can remember because Nazis love Chocolate Cake in the desert....

You picked this extremely hard username... sorry, I'm not brilliant as you are - I only have two brain cells left to rub together...

No one blames you sweetie...it's just age...

mmmmm...did not know they ate chocolate cake...

but during the North African Campaign Rommel's men fried eggs on those Panzer IVs...cause of course the desert sun made the armour of tanks perfect simmering pans..

SS eats cake - Dessert - two ss's - desert has only one....

Nazis are easier to spell than Schutzstaffel.

Ah, yeah, I saw that bit....

but hey, if it helps Waffen SS troops always went along with regular Wehrmacht soldiers.....you know...to make sure ethnic cleasing was being performed and all..

not sure if they went to the Sahara, though, Rommel was the nicest Nazi ever and never went through with that orders against locals and Jews.

I be stupud and know nuttin of what yins talk about

Yeah, that's cause your from Kentucky..and an inbred..

yep..:tongue:

southbiochem Wrote:Ah, yeah, I saw that bit....

but hey, if it helps Waffen SS troops always went along with regular Wehrmacht soldiers.....you know...to make sure ethnic cleasing was being performed and all..

not sure if they went to the Sahara, though, Rommel was the nicest Nazi ever and never went through with that orders against locals and Jews.

Yes dont they say the Wehrmacht lost the last vestiges of self-respect in the russian campaign. I dont even think of rommel as a nazi.

NTABC

True.

Rommel did nothing but brilliant campaigning unlike Hitler himself with his stupid ass decisions in Russia..

the only thing we can blame Rommel for is to have been born German and be loyal to his country..

it was truly a sad loss, he could have been trialed and set free in Nürnberg, cause he never commited crimes against human rights..

well, this much time and no onw dares defy me...

this has left me some time to regroup and now...city after city is falling...Confusedmile:

[Image: 724px-Ejercito_Chile_entra_en_Lima.jpg]

[Image: Entrada_del_ej%C3%A9rcito_chileno_a_Lima_(1881).jpg]

ostrich egg dance ftw